Chapter 25

I walked into class and sat down in my seat. Not paying attention to Mr. Batemans eyes that were obviously staring at me. I haven't answered none of his calls or texts. It's ridiculous that he thinks I'm gonna let him treat me like I'm some side hoe. Hell no that's not what I deserve. That's not what I want. I knew I shouldn't have even bothered with him. He just wants what all guys want. To have sex and then just leave or to just be fuck buddy's. I was doodling in my notebook while he was explaining today's lesson.

"What's wrong?" Liam whispered.

"Nothing." I continued my doodling.

"Tell me what's wrong Sugar plum"

"Why the hell are you calling me that? That's not my name."

"It is now. That's my nickname for you" he said with a smirk on his face. I huffed and just continued. I rested my cheek on my hand.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"Nothing is wrong. Why do you keep assuming somethings wrong??" I asked getting aggravated. I don't need this right now.

"Because your usually paying close attention and writing down notes and I'm pretty sure drawing flowers and stars is not what we're supposed to be doing right now. I'm usually the one distracted, not you. So tell me what's wrong sugar plum" I wanted to smile but then again I don't want to. Awww he pays attention to me haha

"Well maybe today I don't want to." He rolled his eyes at me and took my pen away from me.

"Hey! Give me back my pen" I whisper yelled.

"No. Not till you tell me what the hell is wrong Victoria" damn he must be mad if he's actually calling me by my name. I should be the one upset! He's not the one that was made a fool of at the restaurant. I just grabbed my pencil and continued.

"Is it because of what happened the day we went to the restaurant?" I stopped but then continued.

"That's it." He said

"No it is not. Just leave me alone Liam. Pay attention"

"Yes it is," he said putting my pen down. "I shouldn't be the one your telling to pay attention sugar plum" he said chuckling.

"Before we left the restaurant, you said something to Mr. Bateman. What'd you tell him?" Now I stopped. I don't know what to tell him. Fuck.

"I didn't say anything."

"Your lips were moving and I'm pretty sure you weren't just mouthing gibberish"

"It was nothing Liam"

"Goddammit Victoria your so damn stubborn! Fuck it's so irritating." He gives me back my pen and turns to pay attention to the lesson. Well that went well. At least he isn't bothering me anymore. But I feel bad now. Dammit I hate that I'm like this. I can't help being 'too nice' as my friends tell me. I was about to say sorry to Liam when he interrupted me.

"Miss Summers stay after class." He looked at me and I didn't bother to glance at him. I just turned back in my seat and continued to doodle. Why the hell do I have to stay after?? It's not like I was doing anything bad. He just wants to keep me after school to talk or something. Haaa if he thinks I'm gonna take his crap, he's got another thing comin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the bell rang and everyone in the class got up and sprinted out the door like a herd of cattle, I put my diary back in my backpack and sat back in my seat waiting patiently. I wonder what he's gonna tell me? Or what excuse he's gonna tell me. Five minutes passed and I got up walking towards the door. As I was reaching for the handle, he cleared his throat. Damnit. I could've made it! I turned around swiftly and walked to my seat. Still not looking at him. He walked towards his desk and stood in front of it. I looked out the window, resting my chin on the palm of my hand.