~Chapter 4~

Currently heading to class right now. Today I wore my black and white striped skirt. It looks like my outfit that I had on yesterday just different color and the top is kinda different. I love these outfits! There just so sexy. It's perfect. I smirked to myself thinking about yesterday's event. As I was driving and listening to my favorite song, latch by Sam smith, I got a call. I picked it up and turned down the music.
Hello?

Hey Tori!

Oh my god! How have you been Bri!?
Brianna has been my best friend since preschool. We've promised each other to never lose touch. We've kept that promise.

I've been good. How have you been? I haven't heard from you in weeks! You know how we can't lose touch!
I smiled. Even though she can't see me.

I've been good too. Yes I know. Don't worry I was gonna call you today actually.

Yeah right! I was actually wondering if we could hang today? We need to catch up like we always do!! We turn up by ourselves! We don't need no hoes!
I laughed. She always says that every time she says that we're gonna turn up by ourselves. It's funny. But it's also true. We don't need nobody to turn up. We always have a blast! But sometimes it gets a little wild. To the point that before we turn up we hide our phones and keys so we won't do anything stupid. Like we did the last time....

Yeah what time?

Maybe like 4?

Yea- wait I can't. That's too early.

What? That's not early! C'mon Tori! You know we always start at 4 and turn up at 7!!! I sighed.

I know. But I can't. I got in trouble with the my teacher the first day of school and now he wants me to stay after school for an hour just so I can give him more respect. I blushed. Remembering what happened that day..

He? Ooo!!! I'm sure he wants you to obey his orders babe. You have to tell me why got you in trouble!
I could just picture her winking at me.

I will. I can't talk now I have to get to class. I'm like walking towards the door now, I'll talk to you later love, love you!

Finneeee!!! Love you more babe. Bye. I hung up and walked towards the door. I checked my phone. Perfect timing. I arrived 7 minuets early. Gives me time to check my emails on my phone. I knocked on the door waiting for Mr. Bateman to open the door and reveal his sexy, fine ass. He opened the door. My brown eyes meeting his. God I could get lost in them. Their like chocolate. Swirling and swirling, never wanting to stop. "Mr. Bateman." I smirked and nodded. "Miss Summers." I walked past him. Ignoring his eyes that were scanning every inch of my body. I shivered. I sat in my assigned seat. I almost forgot I sat there. But who wouldn't? You sit right in front of a fucking sexy looking model! God I could watch him all day. He's just so... so intriguing. My thoughts were interrupted when a certain asshole started talking.
"Hey sexy" I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone."

"Awe c'mon babe don't be mad."

"One, don't call me that. Two, I'm not mad"

"Of course you are! I did get you in trouble yesterday babe. Remember?" How could I forget? It was so hot how Mr. Bateman gasped when I gripped his growing-

"See! You're thinking about how I commented on your sexy, long beautiful legs.."

"No I am not. Leave me alone or I'm making sure you get extra homework the whole month." Thank god Mr. Bateman cut him off before he could say anything else. As Mr. Bateman was explaining the lesson, I couldn't help but look at the way his arm flexed when he pointed somewhere. Oh god I need to stop. I was aroused just looking at him. I squeezed my thighs together. Stop it Victoria. Remember, control yourself.