Chapter 13

I woke up and it's a new day but I still feel so stupid from yesterday. And to top it off I still have to look for a dress to wear. I can always just wear something sexy today. I feel like showing Nick what he's missing. Hm..Maybe I should. I got up and put on some leggings and a nice shirt with heels and left. Today is gonna be one hell of a day.

I'm sitting down in my seat and just drawing. I haven't been really paying attention today. Suddenly my phone vibrates. It's probably my mom texting me. Dammit she knows I'm in class.

Unknown number

Why aren't you paying attention in my class Victoria? Is everything okay?

Who the hell is this? Wait. Mr.Bateman? But he's- nevermind. I see he's on his phone and he just put it down.

Texting during class Mr.Bateman? And you shouldn't be worrying about me. Remember it's not like we're a thing or anything.

I sent it and put my phone down. I mean it's true right? He shouldn't be worrying about me like we're together. I looked up at him when he was reading my text message. His eyebrows furrowed. Why is he so confused? Asshat knows I'm catching on that's why.

I care about you Victoria. Why would you think otherwise?

I call bullshit. He's just trying to make me feel special. He honestly thinks I'm that stupid? Wow.

You know what Mr.Bateman? You don't need to come to the party today. I'm sure you have better things to do than to come with me to a stupid party.

I sighed. I feel so down. I really thought he was different. Ha I'm so naive.

I don't. I'd be more than happy to come. Why are you acting like this? Did I do something?

Fucking asshole is still trying to play me! Bastard. I'm done. I am not texting him anymore. I'm hurt that he thinks I'm that stupid to believe his tricks. He looked up at me and I looked away. Nope. Not falling for that.

~*~

After class I was walking out his door. "Victoria I need you to stay after class." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I looked at him then walked out of class. He's not gonna make me fall for his tricks by him doing things that my body would surely fall for. My body wanted him. Hell, my body needed him. I got in my car and began driving home. Time to get ready.

I found this tight red dress that clung to my body perfectly. It hugged my curves just right. It had a little dip showing just the right amount of my cleavage. The dress stopped about mid thigh. I had my hair up in a bun, exposing my neck which gave my cleavage more attention. My makeup was mild. And I had a pair of red stilettos. And of course some red lipstick. I guess you can say it was an all red day for me. Shit! I forgot I gave Mr.Bateman my address and what time to pick me up yesterday! Dammit! Since the party starts at 7 I told them to come like 6:30. And of course I told Liam that I had someone to take us but I didn't exactly tell him who it was...

He's gonna be shocked when he finds out that it's Mr.Bateman. I should've never told Nick to come along. Why would I put myself in this situation? Ugh. Just then the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath in and opened the door. Wow Nick looks.. Stunning. I almost gasped at how sexy he looked right now. And of course Liam looks nice too. Nick looks way more sexy though..

"H-Hi" I managed to say. I motioned them to come in. I closed the door behind them. I turned to face them.

"You look amazing" Liam said . I smiled. He was wearing a nice dark blue suit. I smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you. And you look amazing as well" he raised an eyebrow at me. I frowned.

"Please I know you're dying to say how unbelievably hot I look in this suit." He said smirking. I laughed.

"In your dreams Liam." I chuckled.

"In yours too Tori" I gasped at him and he laughed. Mr.Bateman Rolling his eyes at our silliness.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Where is it?" Liam asked.

"Um right up the stairs first door on your left" he nodded and went up the stairs. Nick looked me up and down. I bit my lip. What if he thinks I look horrible? What if he thinks I look ugly? You know what? I don't care. He could think all he fucking wants.

"You look... Stunning.." He said coming towards me. He stopped in front of me. I smiled. I have to be nice.

"Thank you, you look.. Stunning as well." He grinned. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. His suit hugged his body perfectly. His hair looked so sexy. I just wanted to run my hands through it. Jesus..

"So about the text messages," he said. "Why didn't you answer me?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Because I didn't want to." I said shrugging. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Why not?"

"Because I just didn't. Like I said we don't need to be worrying about each other." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Victoria I know something's wrong. One minute we want to devour each other and the next you're acting like this." I crossed my arms and he looked down and my eyes widened. Asshat!

"Well excuse me for not wanting to be used!" I blurted out. Dammit. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know exactly wha-" my sentence was cut off by Liam walking in smiling. I smiled back nervously.

"So you never told me that Mr.Bateman was gonna be taking us?" Liam said standing right next to Mr.Bateman.

"I uh meant to tell you but I must've forgot" I said uncrossing my arms. He nodded.

"Well we should get going. Don't wanna be late!" I said turning on my heel and walking towards the door. God I'm so gonna regret inviting them. As we walked out Liam smacked my butt and I gasped and jumped. I turned around and glared at him. He smirked and Mr.Bateman glared at me. Oh he doesn't like that does he? Well I plan on making him more than mad tonight...