~Chapter 28~

"I don't understand how you guys can watch this stuff." Brianna huffed and laid down on Eric's lap. "It's so boring," she continued.

"I agree!" I said chuckling. The boys turned towards us and we shrugged. "I may have you know, it is very intriguing if you actually get the rules of the game." Eric said turning back towards the tv. I rolled my eyes. Me and Nick were sitting on the couch right in front of Eric and Brianna.

"Uhh I may have you know that I completely understand how the game goes and the rules, I just find it boring." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Wait Brianna mentioned you being in soccer leagues when you were smaller." he said pointing at me. My eyes widened a bit and I looked at Brianna.

"That's only because my grandpa forced me into it!" I argued. He smirked and rolled his eyes. I heard Nick chuckle and I huffed.

"I bet you looked adorable don't be so upset kitty." Nick said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I am not upset." I said looking at the tv. Okay I was a bit upset that she told Eric about that because I didn't want anyone to know about that. They'd probably think I'd be nice and fit if I was and here I am with my chubby self. Ugh how embarrassing.

~~~

"I'm hungry." Eric said while looking at Brianna.

"Me too." Nick said looking at me.

"Do you guys want me to cook something?" I offered as I stood up, away from Nick's hand on my thigh.

"Why don't we go get some bacon burgers? That way you won't have to cook. It is pretty hot outside anyways." Brianna said.

"That sounds good. Your car?" I asked her. She nodded and we headed out the door. Brianna and Eric walked out and I was pulled back in.

"What are you doing??" I gasped and looked up at him.

"You're going in that?" He asked looking at my clothing.

"Um yeah. What's wrong with my clothes?" I said frowning.

"It's tight and I don't want guys looking at you." he said. I chuckled in disbelief.

"Nick you can't tell me what not to wear. Now come on let's go before they suspect something." I say as I walk out with him behind me. He sighed and closed the door behind him.

We walked into the restaurant and a group of guys turned our way. Nick stood directly behind me and I walked a bit faster. We sat down at the booth as Brianna and Eric ordered the food.

"They're looking at you like you're their meal. This is why I didn't want you wearing what you're wearing." He said tightening his fists.

"Calm down. You act as if it's bad that guys are looking at me. Why does it bother you that they actually might be attracted to me?" I said in disbelief.

"Is it because a big girl like me can't get that type of attention? Or is it because us big girls aren't supposed to be wearing what skinny girls wear?" I said clearly getting mad. His eyebrows frowned.

"No. That's not what I'm saying Victoria. I didn't mean it like that. You're taking it the wrong way."

"Then what the hell is it Nick?! You're not my fucking boyfriend!" I said raising my voice as I said it. His face suddenly changed. He seemed...down? I regretted everything I just told him. I wanted to go back in time and change the way I talked to him just now.

"Nothing nothing. Just forget I ever said anything. Sorry. Excuse me I have to use the restroom." He stood up and I tried stopping him to apologize but he already disappeared behind the door. I sighed and put my head down. I ruin everything. I feel horrible. He was just trying to look out for me and I shouted at him for no reason.