~ Chapter 16 ~

This chapter is dedicated to nickshah24 !! Love seeing you comment! <3 but trust me there's a more heated chapter hopefully coming up soon! Love you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~
~

"Oh I don't plan to love." He said against my lips. We walked into my apartment without breaking our kiss. He slammed the door with his foot and pushed me against it. I moaned at the feel of his body pressed against mine.

He kissed my neck, leaving a trail of hot and warm kisses down to my chest. I was breathing hard now. "Oh god," I moaned. He groaned, the vibrations sending sensations straight to my core. As he tried to pick me up, I stopped him. I've always been heavier than most girls and it's always stopped me from things like this. He backed away and looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry....I just..." I said while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Let me carry you." He said concerned, stepping close to me.

"No. Just leave me on the ground..please." I said looking down. I feel ashamed.

"Victoria stop. Don't think I can't carry you. I'm stronger than you think. Please don't be insecure about your body. I love every part of you just the way it is. Every curve.....your cute tummy.. your...everything Victoria. Everything about you is perfect." He said holding my cheeks and looking into my soul. My eyes wanted to water so bad. I've never been told such sincere words before. My heart melted and my eyes stayed locked to his. At this point, it felt as if our souls were speaking.

He leaned in and I kissed him softly. He put his hands under my thighs while looking into my eyes. My heart pounded in my chest..... and to my surprise....lifted me up as if I weighed nothing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed me on my kitchen island. Our lips met in a rough kiss. I suddenly felt this burning need in my body. I need him. Now. I began unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed my parted lips.

He pulled off his shirt and I ran my hands over his warm chest. This man looked absolutely ravishing under his shirt. I still couldn't get over the fact that a man like Nick is interested in a woman like me. He could have a Victoria secret model if he wanted to!

His hands went to my thighs, grabbing the ends of my dress slowly pulling it up so it was around my waist. I gasped at the coldness of the counter against my skin. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at my thighs and I clenched my thighs together. "Don't." He said parting my legs. I bit my lip, preventing a moan.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Just looking at your beautiful legs and the sight of your wet panties turn me on.." He said lowering his head to my thighs. Kissing, licking, and nipping at my thighs. I threw my head back and moaned. I gasped when his lips kissed the inside of my thigh. Oh my god he's getting dangerously close to my aching core..

"I-I've never done this before.." I said breathlessly. He came back up. Looking me in the eye.

"You've never what?" He asked confused.

"I've never had somebody..." I trailed off, embarrassed of actually saying it out loud. I'm 22 and never experienced nothing but kissing. How embarrassing.

His eyes widened. "You've never had somebody taste you?" He asked confusingly. I shook my head no and he stared at me longer. "I know I know....it's pathetic. I've never experienced anything intimately physical before." I said lowering my head.

"Wait. You mean to tell me that all your life you've never...had sex before?"

"No....I'm a virgin.." I said shakily.