Chapter 29

I woke up feeling cold. Why is it so cold in here? I got up and my window was wide open. Hmm I could've sworn it was closed last night. I pulled it down and walked out of my room and into my kitchen. Time for some coffee. I pressed the button on my coffee maker and I put my phone down on the counter once I smelled the fresh coffee filling the air. I poured myself in a mug and put some cream and sugar. I like my coffee sweet but not too sweet. I sat down on my stool and took a sip of my coffee sighing. This reminds me of when my sister and I used to love pouring ourselves juice- pretending it was coffee -in fancy teacups that my abuela used to hide because she knew that when she went to work, we'd always play with them. Sweet sweet memories. My phone buzzed and I checked the message.

Nick
•Good morning kitty. I hope you slept well :)

I smiled brightly at the text. How nice of him.

Me
•Good morning Nick :) I hope you did as well.

Nick
•Mhmm coffee sounds lovely right about now.

Me
•A Chocolate glazed donut sounds amazing right now

Nick
•You like those a lot huh?

Me
•hehe why yes I do. Since I was little lol

Nick
•Aww how adorable. I bet you'd have chocolate all over your face once you were done with it

Me
•Guilty.... Haha cx

I couldn't stop smiling. Talking to him makes me feel so happy. I stared out into the wall of glass in the living room that has a beautiful view of the city. My thoughts were interrupted when a knock was at the door. I walked up and asked who was it.

"Your handy man." I rolled my eyes recognizing the voice and smiling as soon as I met those pair of brown sparkling eyes. "Ha ha very funny Nick." I said looking at the decorated basket of donuts, topped with a maroon colored ribbon at the top of the handle.

"Aww Nick you didn't need to," I said as he handed me the basket. He came in and I shut the door behind him. "Well I wanted to and plus, how could I resist seeing you covered in chocolate?" My mouth formed an "o" and I giggled.

"Well I made some coffee. Want some?" He nodded and I served him some, setting it down right next to him. I sat down and got the chills when I felt the cold seat. Wait. Please tell me I'm wearing really really short shorts....

I look down and my eyes widened when I didn't see any shorts or pants on me. I'm in a tank top and underwear. At least I wore my robe over this but I didn't close it.

"Nick!" I gasped. He frowned and gave me a confused look. "What?"

"Why didn't you tell me that I didn't have pants on?!" I said quickly getting up and running upstairs to my room. "Hmm... I must've not noticed.." He said as I got to the top of the stairs. "Oh yeah sure you didn't Nick!" I said so he could hear me from up here. I smiled at the fact that he thinks I can't hear him laughing.

~~

"Do you want to go to the mall?" He asked as we paused the show. My head turned his way.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. He chuckled and looked at me with amusement as I squealed.

"But I would have to get ready and it takes a while." I said biting my lip. "It's fine. As long as I get to spend time with you." He said smiling at me. I blushed and smiled back. "Okay well you're gonna help me get ready then!" I said smiling wide and pulling him towards my room. This might seem weird but I mean I'm weird myself so yeah.

"Okay so I can either go in a nice cute dress or some leggings and a nice crop top?" I motioned towards the two options hanging by my wall. Yes I had to create it so I can look at my outfits and decide on which one I want.

"Well in my opinion, I think you look beautiful in either one." I blushed lightly and turned around so he wouldn't see my cheesy smile. I faced him and pouted. "Thank you but I can't wear both at the same time you nut job!" I giggled and crossed my arms.

"Why don't you try them on for me then sweetheart?" He said sitting down on the chair in front of my bed. I nodded and grabbed the dress and went inside my closet to change. Once I got out he looked me up and down making me fiddle with my fingers. He gets up and stands directly in front of me. "You look cute and," his fingertips raising up my thigh and lifting the dress up a bit. I gasped lightly and looked up at him. "And?" I asked quietly. He gulped and licked his lips, causing my eyes to avert to his lips. Jesus is it just me or is it suddenly really hot in here?

"And delicious." He said as he leaned in towards my neck, licking once against it and sucking lightly. I tilted my head, giving him more access. "Nick...we're never going to make it...to the mall if...you continue.." My eyes closed as I tried to push away but he just pulled me closer to him. "I rather be looking at you instead of accessories at the mall." He said against my neck.

"How sweet but..we really should get going..mmm," my words turned into moans as soon as his finger started rubbing against my folds slowly. Up and down. His finger entered me slowly and I gasped. My arms holding on tightly to his shoulders while his finger pumped slowly in and out. His thumb rubbing my sensitive nub and I whimpered, almost losing my balance. His finger pumped a bit faster and my breathing was coming out in pants. I whimpered when I didn't his feel his fingers inside me anymore. I looked up at him and bit my bottom lip as he sucked onto his two fingers while staring at me. Oh sweet Jesus..

"You're right. We should get going," he said while sitting back down and watching me. I gulped and nodded lightly, walking back into the closet and grabbing my other outfit. Leggings it is..

****

I finished curling my hair and doing my makeup while Nick was talking to me and going on about how I didn't need any makeup. But I wanted to use this new highlight that I got so I insisted. He even helped me out a couple of times! Haha it was funny. But man he sure can do eyebrows quite well actually.

"Well I'm ready! Let's go!" I said smiling. I had on a cute little grey crop top that was nice and soft. My leggings were tight but honestly it made my outfit ten times better. Ah and of course my boots. I stood up and gave my hair a few touches here and there and I turned towards him and smiled. "Well.. How do I look?" He smiled and said, "Absolutely gorgeous princess." He gave me a light kiss on the cheek and I closed my eyes and smiled like a little girl. I grabbed my phone and wallet as he held my hand in his and we walked out to the beautiful sunny day.

~*~*~*~*~

I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long! Writers block sucks ;( Thank you guys so much for 1k votes and the reads! I love reading your comments and opinions on my book! But I'm back! I'm currently working on the next chapter so stay tuned