...four...

(Dipper's POV)

I groan, feeling disgusted.
He's awful.
Why did he do that to me...?
I mean.....it was stupid and gross....
....but......it did feel kinda good......
Wait, why am I thinking like that?!
Dipper, you idiot!
That's probably what he wants!
He wants to manipulate you, so he can gain your trust and get the journal!
Well it's not going to work, and you're NOT gonna let it!!

I blush hard, my legs feeling very tired. The pleasure had completely faded, but not the memory or cum. I run a hand through my messy morning hair. I bite my bottom lip as I head to the bathroom.

Thanks, Bill.
Now I have to shower.
Hope you're happy with yourself...
Asshole.

•••

After my shower, I picked out a fresh set of clothes and dressed. Then I went downstairs and found Mabel playing with Waddles. She was dressing him up in little knitted outfits.

I smile at the sight, rolling my eyes. "Hey, Mabel." I greet. She smiles at me in return whilst fitting matching red and blue footies on each of Waddles' hooves. "Hey, bro-bro! I thought you were resting?" I nod, taking a seat on the chair in the living room near the table. "I was....but.....now I'm here. I was just going to go for a walk.....to clear my head......" I told. She just grinned. "Okay, have fun. Do you want company?" I chuckle, brushing her off and standing up to stride to the door. "No, I'm fine. Thanks. Have fun with dress up...."

The last thing I heard was my sister's laugh.

With that, I move to the trail in the forest I knew. I didn't know everything about it, but I knew some things.

As I walk, I thought silently to myself.

Bill.
Ugh. Why?
Why think about him?
He's evil, and disgusting....
I don't like him.
....but......I still don't understand why he......t-touched me.......
I hate him.....
.....but........for some reason......I want him to do it again..........
No! That can't be!
It's just.....strange.
It's not like you, Dipper.
That's for sure.
I don't even like guys!
....right?
Maybe I do.....I don't know......
Wait, I don't like him. That's all that matters, correct?
It felt good for a few seconds, then it was done!
Over!
No more!
He was being mean, anyway.
Bill will always be Bill.
He'll never change.
He's a demon.
He couldn't like me if he, or I, tried.
It's impossible.
Same goes for-

"A-AH!!" I yelp, something hitting my back with a great force. I slammed into the ground hard. I feel my knees, elbows, and chin scrape up slightly. It still hurt and surprised me. I hear a loud roar from behind.

I gasp and flip around as fast as I can. The creature before me was horrifying. Its eyes glowed and dripped red, its jaws agape and ripped. Yellowed fangs bare, ready to shred something to pieces. It was covered in black fur and looked like shadows drifting, rearing back and scratching the ground with giant claws.

There was only one thing I could think about.

I hated myself for it.

Because his name was the only thing I shouted.

"B-BILL!!!!" I choked, ready to run for it.