...fourteen...

(Bill's POV)

"....be quiet...." Dipper muttered, blushing crazily. I rolled my eyes at his utter cuteness, then raised a hand. "Okay, well....that's enough fun for today, don't you think?" His face was really red, and he let out a few coughs. His hoarse throat sounded simply terrible.

Glad he can't read my thoughts.
It's funny, though.
He has no idea when I'm watching or listening.
Although, I'm not too much of a creep....

"....hmm...." I hummed, floating over and catching him in my embrace. "W-wha-?!" He squeaked, and I could feel his pulse speed up. I chuckled, floating down onto the roof. Time and space and all life continued and shed more light, the colors seeming renewed to me. I huffed, taking a glance around.

That doesn't seem right....

Nervously, I let go of the teen. When I moved away, his brown eyes met mine. I flushed pink, the boy's warmth being reflected onto me. I could just bathe in it. Sadly, though, I had to tend to other things.

"...Bill?...." His soft and shy voice snapped me out of my thoughts, realizing that I had been staring at him for a while. I swallowed. "Eh? Oh. Sorry, Pine Tree." I said, trying to sound as content and relaxed as I could.

If I couldn't, I could just blame it on the amazing sex we had just had, hehe.

I flashed him a fake smile, hoping he wouldn't see through it. To my luck, he didn't. "Well, Pine Tree....sorry to disappoint, but I think I have somewhere to be."

I knew I had somewhere to be.
I knew where.
I dreaded it.
I wanted to stay.
Only, I also knew something else.
I was late.
I may as well admit that I quite possibly may be getting my ass kicked.

Dipper's facial expression saddened and I could read him like an open book. I decided I wouldn't read his mind. Just this once. "....oh....okay...."

I frowned, stepping over and putting a finger under his chin. I tilted his head up so he faced me. His eyes widened and I moved in, my lips crashing onto his like a tidal wave to the shore. I felt his blush spread, the warmth making my own face tingle. I smiled, breaking the kiss.

"...hey...." I started. Dipper's mesmerizing brown eyes met my gaze again. I looked at my feet, this time, one of the few times I, Bill Cipher, have ever been clueless. "....does this mean.....you trust me now...?...." I asked with a small voice. Maybe that's how he felt. I looked up again at the shorter teen. His cheeks glowed red. I saw him swallow and I felt his heart beat against his chest. The thumping made me want to close the distance between us again, but that's something I could not do.

All I got from him was an unsure nod. I took it too seriously. A smile broke out on my face. "Great, Pines. I'm happy. I trust that you are as well?" Dipper shook his head, gave a chuckle, then nodded. Before I disappeared, I ruffled his messy brown hair.

"See yah later, kid."

•••

I straightened my coat, giving a huff as my shoes tapped against the marble floor beneath me. I tried to keep my glowing eyes forth, but never ceased in getting worked up by the place.

I stopped at a large door. A demon stood outside of it. He chuckled and gave me a toothy grin, slurring on his next words. "...heh, Cipher....didn't expect you to be back so soon. She's right in here, aye....?" I ignored him rudely as I moved into the now open doors. He growled under his breath and scowled, slamming the door. I smirked and snickered, but that all disappeared when a loud voice interrupted me.

"Bill....Cipher....." Her voice made me cringe, the way she said my name. I was suddenly met with two glowing red eyes. I thought I'd wince, but I stiffened up instead. I slowed down as I approached her desk.

"So....you failed again, didn't you?" Her voice came out cold as ice. I shivered. "....n-no....it's....not like that-" "Shut up." She cut. The demon moved out from behind her desk and over to me, sending a sharp slap to my cheek. I yelped, the force sending me to my knees. I glared back up at her, knowing fully that I'd failed this one. She stared deep into my eyes, a snarl upon her face.

"....giving in, are we?....such a minor."

She insulted me. Before I could go on, she chuckled at me.

"....you can't be serious." The demon woman spat. "....you were given one simple task. But now.....I guess we'll have to take matters into our own hands....."

•••