...twenty...

________

(Bill's POV)

My love feels so frail, lying in my arms like this. He's growing colder, it's not very hard to tell... Every cell in his weak, human body is becoming more and more dead. More and more dead.
I feel more dead than I ever have.
Watching him suffer.
It isn't fun.
It's taking its tole on me.
Oh, some demon am I.
Caring so much, for something so...

"Pinetree..." I whisper in his ear, pressing my lips against it and leaving a soft kiss there for him to never remember.

Something so...

I lay him down on my bed. The bed I never sleep in. And, even so, the dull gray sheets are messy. I don't sleep. But my Pinetree is making me grow tired. Tired of all this.

His body is limp. He appears dead. Just like his sister, after she jumped. I called off the thought. How stupid of me. I could have done something. I could have saved her. But I didn't. I let Pinetree's sister die.

I smiled, watching my love as he lay still there. His chest rising and falling with every weak, inaudible breath. But I wasn't watching him, I was replaying the scene. I smiled, why I smiled.

I am a demon.
Why am I doing this?
I know I'm hurting him.
I'll end up being the death of him.
Most likely, anyway.
I enjoyed that, when Mabel, Shooting Star, took her last leap of faith.
It was...funny.
And...I'm sorry, but...
She was an annoying little bitch.
Excuse me for that.

I almost laughed, until I realized that by standing there like that, I was wasting precious time. My smile faded, and I watched my Dipper. His eyes shut, hair messy. He's still covered in midnight-colored tears. Black substance all over his small, boyish figure.

"You're an idiot, Pinetree." I muttered.

I floated directly above his deeply comatose body.
This sickness has taken him over. Maybe it's too late.
Maybe I'm stalling so I don't end up getting my demonic ass kicked into next Tuesday.
Maybe.
Maybe I'm not sure.
Maybe, I'm not sure...

Something so... What?

"If only you would have taken my damn warnings... I didn't act that way because I wanted to, you know." Hinting to the past, I reached down and stroked his cold cheek. My fingers were painted an inky black, just by touching him. "You cry too much," I was acting like he could hear me.
How stupid am I?
The demon...who's....

"How will I save you now?..." My voice becomes soft, in fact it's never been that soft...as long as I can remember, anyway. My voice is usually hoarse...monotone. Why is it any different now?

Who's...

"...if there's even a chance of there being...an afterwards...."

Who's...falling for a human...

"...who's going to save you from me, then...huh?...."

I let tears I didn't even realize I had built up, spill over, and drop down onto Dipper's own face. My own clear, watery tears could be seen, having broken though tiny parts of his black tears.
Like paint.

I hovered down a little, leaned in and pressed my lips to Pinetree's cold ones.
He's freezing...
I licked his lips with my warm tongue.
I should stop this.
I'm stalling, aren't I?
Procrastinating?
I'm not doing it in purpose.

I let my hand absentmindedly find it's way between my legs, then cupped my clothed erection.
All this thinking is turning me on...
I rubbed and massaged myself, letting out faint moans and grunts.
It's rather lonely, masturbating...
I'm wasting time...

I stopped myself, calmed down a little. I floated down to sit beside Dipper's limp body. I glanced at him. Studied his body, all his parts. Undressing him inside and out with only my eye.
No time for this, I need to be of use.
I need to help my little Pinetree.

I sighed. "...I guess I should stop messing around and do something, huh?" I said aloud. He couldn't hear, of course. I smiled a genuine smile. "So, my love. You're going to make me save you, and have to face the fiery wrath of Hell all by myself?..."

I got no response, nothing. I just watched him. I chuckled to myself.
I knew there probably wasn't anything I could do.
But I was going to try.
I no longer want him, only.
I crave him.
I need him.
I love him.

How could I not love something so...beautiful?

And many other words could be used to describe my love, don't forget.

"Alright, then. I'll give it a shot."

I smirked.

"But when all of this is over...we're going to have the best hardcore sex, and you have no say in the matter, whatsoever."

________

Well, I took my time and am very happy with it- I just hope you all feel the same way XD and just so you know, this was just something I was giving you for the time being... Let me work on some other stuff, and then I'll hopefully have time to work on this story later tonight. Hope that sounds good, lemme know what you think! Are we off to a good start again, or what? XD