...sixteen...

(A/N: Warning, there WILL be smut in this chapter. Hmm....I wonder how you'll feel after you read it....? >:) hehehe.....)

(Dipper's POV)

I felt myself yawn. My eyes fluttered open. Confusion filled me.

I fell asleep?
Oh yeah.
Now I remember.
I still feel tired, though.
....not to mention.....

I groaned aloud.

I am so sore.....UGH.....

Why me?
Why am I hurting....but.....
.....not sad about it?.....

I sighed and hugged myself.

At least I don't feel too sick anymore.

My eyes felt heavy as I looked over at my sister's bed in the dark. It was empty. I furrowed my brows.

Maybe she left while I was sleeping...

I tried my best to sit up. The pain felt annoying. I wished deeply that Bill was there. Wait.....where was Bill?

I carefully moved over to the edge of my bed. My legs were so very sore for some reason. I huffed as I glanced around the room. I saw that some dim light poured in from the other side of the bedroom door. It made the room feel comfortable. Without even realizing it at first, I smiled.

The smile felt strange.
Woah.
I....I'm smiling.....
Huh.
It's been a little while.
I sighed.
Bill.....

All of a sudden, I didn't feel like getting up. I didn't feel like moving. My smile disappeared. I felt myself move back against the wall. Only thing was, I wasn't the one moving myself.

Sweat gathered along my brow and I began getting paranoid. I wasn't the one doing it. I couldn't control my movements. I looked forward, my eyes widening.

"....well, well.....hey there......" A sly voice came from the dark figure right in front of me. I wanted to scream for anyone. I couldn't. My mouth felt like it was glued shut. This male figure walked over to me some more. He had a grin across his lips, his sharp teeth poking out a bit. His skin was a light grey in the dim moonlight, white and messy hair draped slightly over his bright purple eyes. On each side of his head, near his pointed ears, curled two tan ram horns. His slender yet toned body would forever be burned into my memory.

"...Dipper, is it? Yes....I've heard a lot about you......" He snaked his way over, leaning forth on the bed near my legs. His hands went to either side of my hips and one of his knees pressed down on the mattress between my own knees. I squirmed, but I could barely move. He chuckled evilly.

"Huh....you have feelings for Bill....don't you?" He asked, tilting his head a bit. My eyes widened. He allowed me to talk. "...I-I...u-uhm....w-w-who are y-you?!?....." I nervously stammered to him. A wider smile formed on his mouth. "That's not important right now. Also, I guess I'll have to change that.....because I don't believe that's going anywhere....."

"...h-huh?!...w-what are you-?!?" "He doesn't love you, kid. He was planning on killing you....he's a demon. I've known him well enough to assure you that he's incapable of love." My heart sank. I squirmed, but it was no use.

"Well....w-what the hell are you?!" A giggle came from his throat. His eyes locked onto mine. "Whatever you want me to be, kiddo. I'm yours now....and I plan on keeping it that way......"

No!
Why is he doing this?!
Who even is he?!?!
I don't want him!!
I want Bill!!!

"Tisk, tisk....well, I can help with that. Don't worry, Dipper. I can make you feel a million times better than he ever could....." My heart throbbed.

Oh, god.
He's a demon, too....isn't he?
No....
I don't want him here.....
Bill!
Where are you?!?!

"I'll pretend I didn't hear you think that.....now.....let's get down to business, shall we?" That was the last thing he said before he moved in closer, pushing his knee up to grind me hard. "Ah!" I yelped, but he shushed me suddenly by smashing his lips into mine. I tried getting away, but he was too strong. My back arched against the wall.

N-no....why?....
Why...?...I can't be enjoying this.....
Just fight it, Dipper.....
Fight it.......

After tasting my mouth messily, he moved away and looked down. He moved his knee away and instead gripped my pants and boxers and pulled them down to my feet, then off of me completely. My stomach churned, seeing as I was getting turned on. It was awful, but I was getting way too hot by the unknown demon's actions.

Then, he grabbed my member and gave a slight squeeze. "...g-gah!!" I shouted, somehow knowing that nobody would hear. He'd make sure of that, no matter how loud I was. He began to rub up and down, repeatedly. I panted, feeling the pleasure build up. I saw his frown. "Hmm....no, this isn't good enough. You want more....I can tell....." He giggled, then let go. I shivered at the unwanted feeling.

The demon motioned once, which made me move over to him as he knelt down at the edge of the bed. I swallowed and gasped, knowing I couldn't do a single thing about what he was going to do. I shook my head, tears welling up. "...p-please....d-don't......" I pleaded pitifully. He gave me a look, then his eyes focused back on my growing erection. "I know you want me to. You won't admit it, but your body wants it.....would it help if I call you my Pine Tree?....hehe....."

I blushed, but my heart felt broken.

He can't be telling the truth.
I know he isn't....
Please.....
Why is this happening?
Bill loves me....right?.....
If he does.....he'll save me......
I know it.......
He has to love me......

I began crying quietly, but then I felt the demon's mouth take in my enlarged rod. I gasped, squeezing my eyes shut. He bobbed his head up and down, over and over. I could feel his sharp teeth rake across my sensitive skin, making me moan without control. "....n-nuh!...y...y-yes!...." I moaned loudly, unsure of how or why I was saying all this. "....m-more!!..." I grunted, reaching down to grab his white hair and trusting hard into his mouth. Pleasure built up and I felt like I'd explode.

Suddenly, pictures of Bill flooded my mind. His eye. His hair. His body and his touch. The way he kissed me.

Just.....think about him.......

That's when I came, my liquid filling the demon's mouth and coating my hot member. The exact moment I came, I shouted Bill's name on purpose instead, more tears trailing my burning cheeks...

•••