...twelve...

(Dipper's POV)

I slammed the book shut and tossed it off to the side. I grabbed my knees and pulled them close, beginning to sob into them. My tears fell, making my throat stick and my fever rocket.

"B-Bill!" I cried aloud. "...I-I'm s-sorry....I don't know what I'm doing....I'm s-scared.....I j-just....." My voice lingered off into nothing, making my cries grow quieter. I sighed, squeezing my legs.

I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my head and press my hair back, revealing all of my forehead. I gasped and opened my eyes, blushing when a pair of warm lips pressed against my birthmark.

He moved away, floating right in front of me. "Don't cry, Pine Tree. I'm here." I blinked, blushing more at his grin. I took in a heap of air, pushing up and wrapping my arms around his neck. He gasped and I gave a little smile, burying my face in his neck.

"...I-" "Hush~....I know what you're going to say...." He cut me off. Then, he hovered closer to me, pressing my body to his. I blushed even more, if that's possible. "...I warned you because I knew that you'd react this way. I didn't know that S--...t-the author.....wrote about it.....and now that you know, I fear you'll only panic and make it worse....."

I frowned, hugging him more. My heart throbbed. I breathed heavily and thought for a minute. "....I....I don't know what....this feeling is......a-am I....infected...?...." The world around seemed quiet, all except for the chirping of birds and the rush if sudden winds. We weren't in the Mindscape.

Bill chuckled, and I knew why, but it instantly went away. Coming to more serious matters. ".....it's....a pretty big possibility, Dipper. That's what I'm led to believe.....and it....only gets worse....." I held back my cries and instead forced the words out. "....w-well.....i-if it's not you torturing me, t-then.....w-why do you care what happens to me??......"

Bill hesitated, but hugged me closer and buried his face down in my neck. His unneeded breath was warm. I shivered. "...I-I...." Bill started. I pushed out my words quickly, since I knew he wouldn't finish.

"....w...will you make me feel good again...?........"

My chest tingled as the wind picked up and quiet tugged at my ears. I felt him smile against my neck. I was about to speak out, letting him know that I didn't care much either way, but he had his tongue out already. He brushed it against my bruises, making them tickle.

A shiver ran across my skin and I moved back a little. I blushed when he moved back also and stared at my face. I looked away, avoiding his yellow eyes. "....i-is.....it.....okay if I-I......k-kiss you....?" I murmured nervously. I looked back at him. He was flushed pink and smiling. I swallowed, making the shy move.

I leaned in and gently pushed my lips up against his. He smiled, but melted into it. I squeaked when he tilted his head and asked for an entrance. I blushed red as he swirled his tongue around in my mouth. He tasted really good. Sweet.

Bill.
Why?
I don't even get it.
Yet.
I want to kiss him.
I want him to hold me.
To touch me.
Like he did.
To make everything better.....
I don't care.
I can't hide it anymore.
I want Bill.
I don't care if he's a demon.
He's so comforting.
Do I......like him?
No.
This feels different.

Bill suddenly moved away, but held my hips. "God, Pine Tree. It's love! I love you~!" He chuckled. I blushed harder, cheeks burning. But I couldn't help the smile that spread across my wet lips. I laughed, forcefully kissing him again. He gasped quietly, a bit surprised. I smiled against his lips, then moved back.

We both let go and I looked down, grinning. Then, Bill broke the silence. "So, Pine Tree.....what did you want me to do to you?" My smile vanished and I blushed crazily, feeling embarrassed. "U-uh! B-Bill, I....I-I only meant-!" He laughed. "I know exactly what you meant, kid. I just want you to clarify~...." I became even more flustered and Bill snickered.

"Just kidding. I know what you want...." With that, he swiftly grabbed my waist and pulled me close, dipping me. The world faded of color and my feet were lifted off of the surface of the roof. I gasped, levitating under his grasp magically. I met his lust filled eyes and blushed. Then, Bill's hand moved down and gripped my zipper. He pulled it down. I yelped cutely, closing my eyes.

"Is it weird that I watch you shower~?" Bill muttered. My eyes snapped open and I scowled. "Not funny, Bill." I retorted, feeling completely embarrassed.

That means he saw.....

"Oh yes, I did. And I liked." Bill answered, reading my mind. I growled, thumping him in the head. "Quit it!" I ordered. He snickered mockingly. "Fine. Alright. Sorry...." He continued, now grasping both sides of my jeans. "W-wait, B-Bill~!" I squeaked, just before he pulled them off. He did it, though, tossing them to the roof. I flushed deep red.

"....w-won't s-someone.....s-see?..." I asked quietly, my boxers revealed. Bill just laughed. "No, silly....we're in the Mindscape......so that means no interruptions......"