...fifteen...

(Bill's POV)

"...no....really, I mean it.....I didn't slip up this time. I've got him right where we want him-" "Bill!"

"Eeden." I retorted her name smartly, pushing myself to my feet. Her eyes were widened, but I just gave a strict gaze. I noticed my nose was bleeding from that impact, so I wiped it briskly with the back of my hand.

I heard her huff. Eeden raised her voice. "Hah! Yes, I definitely believe you. I'm using sarcasm, by the way." I glared harder at her. The demon ran a hand along her long, dark black hair, brushing it behind her pointed ear. Her eyes never once met mine. I admired her horns, which stretched up and curved demonically. I frowned.

Damn this.
Damn her.
I can't believe she's a higher class.
I'm low, quite low, in the demon realm.
To the likes of her, I'm the lowest.
It isn't true, though.
I'm climbing up.
She could be less of an ass, though.
Glad she can't read my thoughts, because we're both demons...

"I can see it on your face, Cipher." He laughed, turning back to me. Her claw-like hands were placed on her hips and she shifted her weight. I looked away. "What the hell are you talking about...." I asked, but made it out to be more of a statement. She cackled, and I could feel her drawing closer.

"The way you feel. It's actually really clear, on my end, but maybe not yours." I shot her a glance. "Huh?! Are you talking about him?!" I questioned, getting a little pissed. She smirked. "Yes. That kid is getting to you. It seems as though you can't handle your job, Bill....you seem to be doing the.....exact opposite....." I scoffed. She narrowed those piercing red eyes.

"Bullshit!" I declared. "You think I give a fuck about that little boy? Hah! You're so gullible for a high class demon." I found myself laughing. Eeden wore a frown, just as she wore that damn tight red scrappy dress of hers. The reddened bat-shaped wings on her back unfolded slightly.

"Huh? Are you sure? It doesn't seem like that's the case....."

"Fuck off, Eeden! I can prove it. What do you want, huh? The book? His organs? Name it."

Then, a smirk spread across her poisonous black lipstick lips.

"I want you to get his soul back. It's ours to claim.....not that bloody-eyed son of a bitch."

My eyes widened as she continued. Her wings spread completely.

"Hold on.....you don't mean we-?!"

"Yes. You know what to do, Cipher..."

I stammered for words, until she pointed a slender finger.

"Now....get the fuck out of my office."

•••

(Dipper's POV)

"Hey....bro, are you okay? You've been walking strangely for a while....." Mabel commented as I wobbled over to the fridge.

Shit.
I feel weird.
After what happened.
I've never had sex.
In the ass, this is what I get.
I guess Bill let me have the soreness of the experience afterward.
Damn him.

"I'm....fine..." I grumbled, but couldn't help the blah forming on my cheeks. I let out a cough, pulling open the fridge. My cough got even worse, and I blinked, stumbling forth. My legs gave out. "A-AH-K-!!" I gasped, slamming painfully into the opened fridge. A whole bunch of food items toppled out, some spewing at my feet and others landing with a loud thud.

"Dipper!" Mabel squeaked, jumping over to me. She pulled me back onto my feet, moving a hand to my head. "Damn, you're burning up! C'mon." She announced. My sister pulled at me, but more of me wanted to grab myself back. I didn't. My head pounded too much. I groaned as she lugged me upstairs.

"Okay, you need rest. Don't get out of bed, or else." She ordered. I frowned at my bed, but I didn't feel like I could speak. I crawled into bed as she requested, and as soon as my head hit the pillow and Mabel left, I was out like a light.

•••