Chapter One:

Victoria

*edited (for the most part)

"Mommy! Mommy!" Joseph shouts, startling me. I quickly turn around just to see him pointing at some puppies in a kennel.

"What Jo?" I ask him. He runs into my arms and hugs me.

"Will you buy me a puppy?" He asks sweetly while bouncing up and down in my arms.

"Ya mommy. Puppy! Puppy!" Olivia and Poppy yell hugging my legs.

"Im not sure your gonna have to ask Aunt Mar." I tell them. They nod their head and I give them my phone. I call Maria and put it on speakers.

"Hello?" Maria's voice came through the phone.

"Aunt Mar! Can we get a puppy? Mommy said we had to ask you. Can we? Can we? Can we?" Liv yells through the phone, eagerly.

"Mmm... Why not." Maria says and the kids squeal and run towards the puppies.

"Thanks Mar." I say and take the phone of speaker.

"Your welcome Vikky. Anything for you and the kids." She said. Maria has always been there for me. She's my best friend.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The kids shout.

"Alright I'll see you later." I tell Mar.

"Okay bye. Don't let them enjoy themselves to much." She jokes.

"I will. Bye" I say and hang up. I walk over to the kids and they point at a black German Shepard.

"That's the one you want?" I ask just to make sure.

"Ya!" They jump up and down before running off to get someone who can get the puppy out. I follow behind them and we get someone to get the puppy. Once the puppy is in the kids reach they start to pet it.

"Can we name it Ramsey?" Joseph asks.

"I think we should name it Pizza." Liv says.

"How about Thor?" Poppy suggests.

"Ya I like Thor." Liv says and Joseph nods. I pay the money and we get some things for Thor. On our way home the kids wanted ice cream so we stopped at an icecream parlor.

"Alright what kinds of icecream do you want?" I ask the kids.

"Cookie Dough."

"Mint chocolate chip."

"Strawberry."

"For here or to go?" The Cashier asks.

"To go." I tell her. She nods and gives us the icecream. I hand the kids their Icecream and we head back towards the car. On the way I smell something I haven't smelt in years. A strong smell of cologne and Chocolate. I look towards the smell and freeze.

Mate. My wolf whines.

"Mommy. Let's go. I wanna show Aunt Mar the puppy." Joseph wines, tugging on my hand. I start to walk again but I can feel Jordan looking at me. Poppy taps my back and I bend down letting her hop on my back.

"Mommy. Why does that man look like Joe?" She whispers in my ear while looking at Jordan.

"Poppy its not nice to stare." I scold her as we get to the car. I pull Poppy of my back and put her in her car seat. Joseph and Olivia buckle themselves in and I buckle Poppy in.

"I know its just they look so alike." Poppy says. I nod my head and kiss her forehead.

"Maybe you'll find out soon." I whisper and close the door. When I turn around I see the person I thought I'd never see again.

A/N: So the chapters are gonna be shorter than normal books but im thinking of making it as short story. Comment and Vote please! Enjoy!

-Steph