Chapter Five

Hey guys so I changed Victoria's character to liana liberato so thats her.

~Jordan's P.O.V~

"Not. In front. Of. My. Kids." Vik growls and stands in front of me and he stops his fist. He looks at me than at Vikky and sighs then walks out of the room.

"Seth." She calls to him. He looks back and she moves so Poppy can run to him. Poppy runs to him and he picks her up, causing me to let out a fierce growl. I try to run after them but Vik stops me by putting her hand on my chest.

"Vik-" I growl and her in a warning tone but she cuts me off with a slap.

'Bought time someone put you straight' my wolf laughs in my head and I growl at him. He usually hates being disrespected but Vikky is different. I wouldn't ever hurt a bone in her body.

"Lilah?" She asks her hand still on my chest which was putting my wolf in a frenzy.

"Yea?"

"Take Liv to get some food with Seth and Poppy, please." She nods and goes to pick her up and I can see her hesitate. I hold back my growl knowing that two of my pups are gonna be that mutt. When she tries to pick her up Olive let's out a cry and backs up then runs to Vik.

"Olivia, go with Lilah please. She's my friend and she won't hurt you."

"But why can't Daddy take me?" She asks and my heart almost stops when she calls me Daddy.

"Because me and Daddy need to have an adult talk."

"Okay."

She follows Dalilah out of the room and I look at Joseph sleeping in the bed. He looked just like me.

I hear Vikky sigh and I feel her rest her head on my shoulder.

"I messed up." She says softly and I feel wet tears on my shoulder. I let out a small whimper and turn around to hug her. She wraps her arms around my waist and I put my arms around her neck, pulling her into my chest.

"You didn't mess up Victoria, I did. I should had believed you when you said your were pregnant. I shouldn't have left you to raise three kids on your own. Its my fault." I whisper in her ear and she let's out another sob.

"Oh god. Please stop crying. It hurts to see you cry." I whisper. When she stops crying I unwrap my arms from around my chest and lift her chin up and my eyes meet her beautiful brown ones. I wipe the rest of the tears off her face and run my hand through her hair causing her to let out a soft moan. I smile remembering she always loved that.

"I really want to kiss you right now." I tell her while looking at her lips.

"Then do it." She whispers.

Just about as her lips touched mine...

"Mommy?"

A/N- XD Cliffhanger.

Yay! I finally updated.

Time to party. Mmmhmm oh ya. Im so happy! Oh ya. uh huh.

Just a little Vikky and Jordan time.

I will probably update another chapter within this week. ;)

I have a lot of plans for the next chapter. >:)