Chapter Sixteen

After Jordan finished speaking i was immediately greeted by mom.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi mom." She hugs me and then she kisses my cheek before excusing herself.

After eating some delicious casserole we drove to Jordans personal house.

We'll it's more like a mansion.

I watch as the kids eyes light up when they see the house.

After unbuckling the kids we head into the house.

This house defines my idea of a dream house. When we walk into the newly decorated room for the triplets I watch as they look around the room.
I let out a happy sigh.

" You like it?" Jor asks kissing my forehead.

"Yea. Of course." I smile at him and he grins. We leave the kids in their room and Jordan takes me to ours.

One word? Breathtaking.

There was a kings size bed in the middle of the room pushed against the wall. Infront of the bed was a large flatscreen tv with a dresser under it.

There was a window making up a wall giving us a view of the forest. It looked like it was tinted which made me glad cause I don't want people watching me while I sleep.

There was a walk in close already filled half with his clothes and half with mine.

"I love you Victoria Zoey Anderson." He mumbles kissing my neck.

"I love you too Jordan Oscar Grey."

A wave of nausea hits me and I run to the bathroom and release my breakfast.

Jordan helps me brush my teeth before setting me on the toilet seat.

"What's the date?" I gulp and ask Jordan.

"The tenth." He says confused. Then it hits me and I stare up at Jordan.
It takes him a second then he smiles.

"You're..."

"Pregnant." I finish.

"But I can't smell-" He starts then cuts him self off with a sharp inhale.

He looks and me and grins somehow confirming it. I let a squeal and jump into his arms.

"Oh god I love you Victoria. I promise I won't leave you or the kids ever again."

He carries me back into the bedroom and lays me on the bed. He pulled my shirt up revealing my currently flat stomach and he started kissing it causing me to giggle.

"Hey baby. I don't know if your a girl or a boy but either way I already love you to death and you probably can't hear me right now but dear god I don't care. I promise I won't leave you or your momma or your older brother and sisters ever. It's scary how something so small can be so precious."

I felt wet tears on my stomach causing my eyes to water. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him.

A couple minutes later the kids walked into the room and just on the bed.

"What's happening?" Poppy asks.

"Your gonna have a little sister or brother." I tell them.

"When?" Joey asks.

"Where?" Olive asks confused.

"How?" Poppy asks sweetly.

I look at Jordan not sure how to answer any of those questions.

"Well Joey we don't know when. Olive the baby grows in your mommas stomach the same way you did. And Poppy I can't answer your question, Baby doll."

"In mom's stomach?"

"Yes Olive." I answer.

Sorry I guys ik it's not that long😕