Chapter Fifteen

*1 week later (moving time)

At eight o'clock in the morning the kids woke me and Jordan up more than excited to move. I helped them get dressed and finish packing their clothes.

Maria decided to sell the house since no one else was going to use it.

We all ate breakfast together and headed our separate ways on our way to Jordans pack, The Moon Prowlers. It was around six hours together which was to long for the kids.

For some reason the kids were extra chatty this morning but Jordan went along with it. He loved learning more about the kids.

Eventually they got tired and fell asleep.

Jordan had one hand on mine and the other on the steering wheel as he went between checking on the kids through the rear view mirror and looking at the road. Every so often he would look at me for a second and smile happily.

"I love you." He mumbled while kissing my hand.

"I love you too." I say and rest my hand on his thigh. He softly growled and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You get aroused to easy." I say with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand from his thigh.

We stop at the pack house first to eat lunch.

"Kids wake up, we're here." Jordan says and the kids imeadiatly wake up.

I help unbuckle the kids and they hop out of the truck. I pick up Olive, Jor picks up Joey and Poppy grabs my hand.

As we walk into the house everyone stops and stares. Poppy hides behind Jordan, not liking all the eyes on her. Jordan continues walking and I put Olivia down and they walk in front of me and Jor.

People greet Jordan but don't even look at me. When Jordan notices he growls load making every quiet.

"You will not treat you Luna and my kids with disrespect. They are now apart of this pack and you will respect them."