Chapter Six:

The triplets bunk bed.
~Victoria's P.O.V.~

"Mommy?"

I look back at Jordan and sigh. I put on a fake smile and turn back to Joseph.

"Hey baby, how ya feeling?" I ask him.

"Dandy." He smiles brightly.

"Hey mom?" Joey asks.

"Ya Joey?"

"Can we do something special when we go home?"

"Anything you want."

"Can we go to Disney World? I really wanna go there."

"Jo. You know I love you to death right?"

"Ya."

"I don't have the money to take you to-" I start but Jordan cuts me off.

"Yes." He says.

"Yes what? Jor I don't have the money to pay for that."

"But I do."

Tell me that you really want to tell him no. You'll crush his dreams. Jordan says through our mate link.

Stop making me feel bad.

Please? I wanna be apart of their lives. I have more money than I can count. Let me spoil them.

I sigh and close my eyes.

Vic...

"Please Mommy?" Joey begs.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

"Hey mom?" Joey says. I sigh and sit in the chair next to his bed.

"Yes Jo?" I ask.

"I need to tell you a secret. Come here?"

I lean over the side off the bed and he whispers in my ear.

"Who's that?" He whispers and motions to Jordan. I smile and whisper in his ear.

"He's your dad."

"Really?"

"Are you going to Disney world with us?" He asks Jordan.

"That's up to your momma." Jordan smirks at me.

"Oh mommy. Please?" Joseph begs loudly in my ear.

"I don't know Joey..."

"Mommy..." He wines and tears form in his eyes.

"I guess."

-----------------------

"Mom, I want Cracker Jacks. And Hershey Bars. And Hot tamales. And Zots sound good too." Olivia says when I walk into the kids room to finish my groceries list.

"Liv, how many times do I have to tell you two thing only." I tell her.

"But Mom..." she pleads with a puppy dog face. I sigh and turn to Jo.

The things I do for my kids.

"I want Hot Cheetos and Dr.Pepper, please." Joey says. I like at him with a disapproving look and frown.

"Joey Hot Cheetos are bad for you."

"Takis?"

"Even worse."

"Funions?"

"Good."

"Poppy?"

"I want Doritos and Jones blue lemonade."

"Alright."

"I love you mom." The kids say.

"I love you guys too." I tell them and head back downstairs.

I go to the store and was in line to pay when someone from behind me handed the cashier some money.

I look behind me to see Jordan and all of his glory.

"Jordan..."

"I can pay for it, Vikky."

"Its fine Jordan-"

Before I can react he grabs the cart of groceries and heads towards the door.

"I already paid for it. And you aren't paying me back." He says, pushing the cart towards my car. I let out a huff and reluctantly follow him.

"Nuggets." I say when I realize I forgot something.

"What?" Jordan asks.

"I forgot dog food." I tell him.

"I'll go in with you lets just put these in your car."

We put the groceries in the trunk of my car and headed back into the store.

We walked to the dog isle and put a big bag of puppy dog food into a cart. I grab some dog bones and other dog treats too.

After arguing about who's paying I finally win. We say or good byes and I drive back to the house.

"Mom!"

"Mommy!"

"Momma."

When I walk in the door the kids ambush me.

"Hey babies." I say and kneel down to hug them. They giggle and run towards their room.

"Brush your teeth and put your jamies on." I tell at them.

I walk into the kitchen to see Aaron and Maria cooking dinner.

"Hey Vik." Aaron greets.

"Hey Aar, Mar. I'm gonna tuck the kids in bed and go to bed." I tell them.

"Alright, night. Did you eat?" Mar asks and I shake my head.

"Im not hungy and no love making with my babies in the house." I wink and them and Mar turns pink. I chuckle and walk out back to feed Thor.

I then head to the kids room. Poppy and Olivia were playing with their doll house and Jo was playing with his Hot Wheels cars.

"Alright in bed ya go." I call. They all jump up from their toys and hop into their beds. There was two beds on the bottom that Olivia and Poppy sleep on and a bed on top that Joey sleeps on. I tuck them in and give them a kiss on their forehead. I close the door and sigh. I walk into my room and gasp.

"Jordan?"