Chapter Nineteen

As soon as I'd felt another pain in my stomach Jordan guilt tripped me into going to the doctors.

"Victoria Anderson?" Says a nurse as she comes into the waiting room. I stand up grabbing Jordans hand following her into a room was an ultrasound. She checks my weight, blood pressure and height before leaving us to wait for the doctor. I look at Jordan and sigh at the look on his face.

"Jor it's not worth fretting over." I say, "I had three kids I can handle just one." I assure trying to make him quit worrying.

The doctor comes in asks some questions before lifting my shirt and putting the gel on my small bump.

"Everything looks right." Doctor Madison says as she ran the transducer probe across my stomach. She stops in a spot and squints at the ultrasound machine.

"What's wrong?" Jordan speaks up.

"Nothings wrong but it's looks like there is two fetuses." She says smiling.

"Twins?" I ask in shock and she nods. I groan with a small smile.

"Five kids?" I say to Jordan and he grins with a nod.

"Identical or Fraternal?" Jordan asks the doctor. She moves the probe around my stomach for a second before speaking.

"Identical."

After finishing the check up she assures us that our babies are perfectly healthy and the pains I was having were just from stress and as soon as me and Jordan get home he forces me to sit down to help "relieve stress".

"Jordan. I'm fine." I try telling him as he gets me blankets and pillows so I can lay on the couch.

"You do to much." He mumbles worried. I sigh.

"Don't you have a lot of alpha duties you've been missing? Babe I'm not going anywhere and neither are the kids growing in my stomach. Go to the pack house and catch up with our pack." I say and he smiles.

"Our pack." He grins.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You said our pack." He tells me and I smile and roll my eyes.

"That's the only thing you caught out of my speech?" He chuckles and sits next to me on the couch.

"Fine I will go to the pack house but under one exception." He says and I look at him eagerly. "Maria and Dalilah come and stay with you under orders that you stay put right here." I groan but reluctantly nod.

"Stefan Salvatore is so much hotter than Damon." Says Maria as we argue about the Salvatore brothers.

"Not even. Damon is so fudging hot." Lilah argues.

"But how? Damon is a dick and Stefan is sweet and smart." Maria states.

"Well only if your a prude. Damon is sexy and bad ass. What girl dosent want that?" Lilah questions.

"Me!" Maria shouts.

Up until this moment I would have said that my two best friends were getting along perfectly. Now? I don't know if I'd say that.

"Guys! I'm supposed to be relaxing and you guys arguing is so stressful." I say as an excuse to get them to stop arguing. They both shut up and I giggle.

"Mommy!" I hear as the door opens and the triplets jump next to me on the couch. Maria and Lilah left as soon as the Jordans car pulled in the driveway.

"Guys what did I tell you?" Jordan says frustrated as he pulls Olive off my lap. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I know dad." They say and he rolls his eyes.

"Wanna know a secret?" I whisper to Liv Jo and Pop. They nod their heads eagerly.

"Your gonna have two little siblings."

Now when I said this I didn't expect them to be screaming with joy, neither did I expect them to be mad but the words that came out of Josephs mouth was definitely not what I expected either.

"Ah shit."

Jordans POV 

My eyes widen and I look at Vikky who has a mirrored expression.

"Joseph Ruben Grey what did you just say?" Vikky growled.

"Shi-?" He replied confused but I interrupt him.

"Joseph that is a really bad word." I tell him and he mutters an oh.

"Who did you here that word from?" Victoria asks.

"School. I'm sorry I didn't know it bad word." He apologizes and tears form in his eyes.

"Baby just don't say it again." Vik sighs.

"Two babies?" Liv asks confused and I chuckle.

"Yes, Liv, two babies." Vik says.

We decide to watch some movies so I get up and put a movie in the DVD player. I pull Liv onto my lap and Poppy lays herself across me and her mom while Jo cuddles against Vikky. I look at all my angels and smile.

I love my little family.