Chapter Three:

Pictures of the triplets. I explain their features more in the chapter. Enjoy!

When we get to the hospital I don't take any time in getting out of the car. I run in the hospital and find Poppy and Olive laying next to each other crying with a nurse sitting next to them.

"Mommy" The girls yell running towards me. I bend down and they wrap there arms around me. I pick them up set them on my hips. Jordan Lilah and Aaron come in and the girls nuzzle there faces in my neck, hiding. I look at Jordan and he's looking at the girls. I sigh and walk over and sit them down on a chair.

"Poppy when you asked why that guy looked like Joseph, I didn't answer you. Olive when you ask where your daddy is I also didn't answer you. But I've decided you deserve answers. That man over there is your daddy." I tell them pointing at Jordan. Olive looks at Poppy before running towards Jordan. Olive looks at him before jumping in his arms. Jordan looks like a kid in a candy store. If I knew better I'd say he changed but it dosnt mean I'm gonna let him walk right back into my life. Poppy wasn't so sure about him and i could see it.

"Mommy? Did he know about us?" She asked. My eyes watered and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't want a Daddy. I liked just you me Olive and Joey." She sobbed I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. I quickly walked to the desk and started ringing the bell until a lady came up.

"I need to see my son. He's here with an allergic reaction." I tell her quickly.

"Name?"

"Joseph Grey-Anderson." I tell her. She nods and looks it up on the computer.

"Room 191." She says. I nod my head and motion Jordan to follow. He quickly follows behind me carrying Olive. I run towards the elevator and press the button till the door opens. I get in and press floor two. Jordan holds Olive and I look at how familiar they look. Poppy has my brown hair and brown eyes. Olive and Joey have Jordan's black hair. Olive has my moms bright blue eyes and Joey has Jordans green eyes. The elevator door opens and I run for the room Joe's in. When I find the room I run in and Joe's laying on the bed asleep. Marias sitting next to him holding his hand.

"Oh my god Vikky im sorry. He wanted me to make him an ice cream sundae and I added everything I thought he liked and I forgot he was allergic to peanuts."

"Mar its fine. Accidents happen." I tell her handing Poppy to her. I quickly get next to Joe and I start to cry again. His eyes slowly open and I grip his hand.

"Momm-" He starts but I can tell his throats swelled.

"Shhh, baby, its alright." I hush him. He scoots over and pats the spot beside him. I sit next to him and Olive gets out of Jordan's arms and sits in my lap and Poppy squeezes in between me and Joe. Poppy kisses Joe's cheek and he wipes it off making a funny face. Jordan sits in the seat next to the bed and watches the kids. Olive eventually falls asleep in my arms and Joe and Poppy are passed out. I sigh and close my eyes. A second later Aaron and Dalilah come in the room. I open my eyes and Lilah looks at the kids. A growl erupts the room and I look at Aaron looking at Maria. Maria's face is a mix of scared and happiness. Just looking at the two I can tell they are mates. With out thinking Maria runs out of the room crying. I quickly get up and set Olive where I was sitting. Aaron tries to run after her but I stop him.

"Aaron. Let me take care of it. She's scared. I can talk to her." I say blocking him from leaving the room. He tries to push past me but Jordan blocks him from me causing Aaron to growl again.

"Listen to your Luna  Aaron and stop growling, your gonna wake up my kids." Jordan orders. Lilah grabs Aarons arm and pulls him to a seat. I quickly run out of the room and follow Maria's scent. When I'm out the hospital I can see her heading towards the trees and I run after her. She looks at me and stops. When I get to her I pull her into a hug she hugs me back. I guide her to a log and sit on it and she sits next to me.

"It doesn't make sense. I thought my mate was dead." She says.

"I don't know Mar. But you hurt Aaron when you ran out maybe you should go back in and talk to him." I suggest.

"Aaron?" She asks, smiling. I nod my head and smile at her. She nods her head and follows me back into the hospital. When I walk into the room I gesture for Aaron to go and talk to her. He smiles and walks out of the room. Olivia yawns as she wakes up and crawls out of the bed. She hold her arms out motioning for me to pick her up.

"Mommy. When are we going home?" She asks, sweetly.

"Mmmm. I don't know Olive but we'll go home as soon as we can. We gotta make sure Joe's okay." I tell her.

"Why don't you go lay back in bed with Poppy and Joey." I suggest. She sighs and hops back in the bed. I sit next to Jordan and watch as Joey wraps his arms around Poppy and Olive in his sleep. Jordan and I smile when he does. Lilah excuses herself and goes to the bathroom.

"I can see him being Alpha." Jordan whispers as Joseph wraps his arms around the girls. I sigh and look away.

" I'm don't know about that, Jordan." I say quietly.

"Why?" He hiss' quietly. His eyes turn a dark black telling me his wolf, Garret Is in control. Before I can answer the doctor walks in.