Chapter 20

"One sip, bad for me
One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me
But I give in so easily"

Jordans POV 

"Jordan!" My mate yells panicked from the kitchen and my heart drops to my stomach.

"Vikky, baby, what's wrong?" I ask as I rush down stairs. Once I reach the kitchen I see Victoria and her swollen belly by the fridge. I scan the room and see nothing harmful.

"Why did you scream?" I ask her.

"There's no more icecream." She says and tears form in her eyes.

"Baby. It's just icecream. We have a thousand other food options." I sigh and tell her. Not liking my answer she huffs and walks out of the kitchen.

"I have to carry two of you in my stomach! And all I get in return is other options. This is a democracy!" She yells.

"Baby you don't even know what a democracy is." I tell her and she frowns.

"I don't care!" I sigh and let her calm down on the couch. Before I can register anything she starts crying again.

"Baby?" I quickly rush next to her on the couch. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fat! Maybe you're righ-" She starts but I cut her off with a growl.

"Victoria you are not fat. Never say you are baby. You're just pregnant." Despite my words she wraps her arms around my shoulders and crys into my chest.

"Let's take the kids out and get some ice cream." I suggest when the tears stopped. She immediately looked up at me and nodded with a smile on her face.

"Poppy! Joey! Alivia! We're going out get ready!" I yell as I put on my shoes and grab my keys.

Five minutes later we're all in the car headed to the icecream parlor.

IGHTY GUYS. I THINK THIS IS GONNA BE THE LAST CHAPTER.
fyi  I'm gonna rewrite this book. I've been told a lot about how Victoria forgave Jacob so fast it ruined the plot line and I agree. The rewritten version will have an epilogue. It will include when Jacob and Victoria first met and some names will be changed. I've gotten so much views on this book and I'm legit so thankful for you guys. So please read that rewritten version ! I'll have it up as soon as possible with the first chapter :)