Chapter Seventeen

After eating dinner me, Jordan and the kids went to the movie room and now we're watching Zootopia.

The kids are in wads of blankets cuddles together on the floor and me and Jor are relaxed on the couch with me laying in his arms with his hands over my tummy.

I smile at the thought of having more kids.

Once the movie is over I realize they are all asleep so I carefully wiggled my way put of Jordan's arms and head out side.

The house was right on the edge of the woods so I decided to go for run. I strip of my clothes and shift into wolf form.

Winter stretched before taking off running.

I missed these woods.

After running around for a little we headed to a little lake to take a drink and lay down.

After about twenty minutes of silence I hear a stick break causing my wolf to go on high alert.

A minute later Jordans large black wolf steps out of the trees and walks towards me. He rubs himself against my wolf covering her in his scent.

Winter purred and layed down as Garret smelled her and the pup.

When he was done he layed down next to her.

I took control of my wolf when I realized that if Jordan was here with me that the kids were home alone.

What? Jordan mind links and I notice his wolf tensed.

The kids. I say and garret relaxes.

I called one of the maids, Tor. He says and my wolf also relaxes.

I let her back in control and she walks over to Garret and nips at his ear playfully.

He let out a huff and layed down.

But Winter wanted to play so she took off running, he growled and started to run after us. When he tackled us my heart stopped and my wolf growled at Garret to be careful of the pup.

He whimpered when he realized that he could have hurt the pup.

They lay back down  and take a nap.

I wake up right before sunrise and nudge Jordan. We start to walk back to the house.

After shifting and getting dressed we head back into the house and go to bed.

Hey guys so I have a couple ideas and I want your opinions on which one you'd prefer.

I just reread this book to try and remeber some stuff that happened and I realized I left out a couple of things and I didn't write it as well as I would like.
___________________________
So comment on which one I should do.

1. Should I rewrite the whole story with mostly everything except some different stuff here and there.

(I also want to know if you guys just want me to rewrite all that I have and post it all at the same time or post the chapters as I finish them)

2. Or should I continue on with how I'm doing it and finish this one.

___________________________

If I rewrite it I want to do it correctly and use like a plot diagram and all that stuff and plan out everything that is gonna happen.

But I'm not sure if I want to rewrite it cause this story has gotten like 7000 reads on my first chapter and if I rewrite the story it won't be so popular.

I guess I could also just rewrite everything on this story but idk how that would exactly work...

Idk tell me your guys suggestions and what you want me to do.