Chapter Seven

A/N- Read the first paragraph then start the music. The song is by Alex and Sierra and its called Little Do You Know. In the part obviously Victoria is Sierras voice and Jordans is Alexs'.

~Victoria's P.O.V~

"What are you doing here?" I stare at him. He ignores me and an oddly familiar song comes on. I give him a confused but listen to the music that's playing.

"Little do you know

How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know

I'm still haunted by the memory

Little do you know

I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know I

need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside

I've been holding back for the feel that you might change
your mind

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know

I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait

I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait

I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait

The love you see is right here to stay so lay your head on me

Little do you know

I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know

All my mistakes are slowly drowning me

Little do you know

I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know

I love you till the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait

I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait

I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait

My love we see right here stays

so lay your head on me

I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait

I love you like you've never felt the pain

Ill wait, I'll wait

I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait

The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me

Lay your head on me

So lay your head on me

'Cause little do you know

I love you till the sun dies."

"You still have that?" I ask. My eyes are widened in surprise from hearing that song. We sang this song when we were together. Happy. Not pregnant.

~Jordans POV~

"You still have that?" Victoria asked me. I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Of course I do, Vikky. I thought about you everyday. I even searched for you for a year. I was to scared to admit that i pushed you away and that you were gone because I scared you away.

    I freaked out when you said you were pregnant. I screwed up made you run."I tell her. I felt like I just took off a lot of weight of my shoulders.

"I still love you." I whisper. I stair into her beautiful grey eyes and she smiles looking straight back into my eyes.

She opened her mouth to say something but a small yet terrifying scream filled the house.

Vikky gasps and her eyes fill with tears as she runs out of her room into the one acrost.

My heart drops when i relieze whats happening.

'Pups. Danger.' Garret growls and I run after Victoria.

In the room was only Poppy and Olivia. Joseph was gone.

The girls were hudled together crying in the corner of the room.

When Victoria sees Jo missing and she collapse on the ground crying.

My heart aches seeing my mate cry and also becasue some filthy animal out there has one of my pups. Poppys and Olivias crys worsen when they see there mom crying.

I pick her up and set her on the bed.

"Victoria." I say and shake her shoulders but she just wraps her arms around my neck and pulls her body against mine.

"Hes gone, Jor. They took him." she whispers in my ear and continues to cry.

"I know, angel but were gonna find him and hes gonna be fine cause hes strong like his mom. And while we find him you have to find the strength inside you and stay strong for our other pups." I tell her and A small smile forms on her lips.

"Hes more like you." She whispers.

"What happened?!" Aaron, my beta and Maria run in the room.

"Jordan?" Aaron looks at me with a funny look but then looks at Vikky.

"Joey." Maria gasps and runs over to Vikky. They exchange a few words and Vikky goes over with Olive and Poppy. She picks Poppy up and I walk over to them and pick up Olive.

She wraps her arms around my neck and holds on for dear life.

***

Together me and Vikky successfully get the girls to bed and I take Victoria into her room.

As soon as i close the door she breaks down again. Sobs escape her mouth and she falls on the ground. I run over to her and hold her and this time I let her cry.

I honestly dont blame her i felt like doing the same exact thing.

Once she falls asleep I pick her up and tuck her into her bed. I kiss her forehead and quietly head towards the door.

"Jordan?" She asks groggily.

"Im gonna go get some water. Go back to sleep." I lie. She nods her head and lays back down.

I close the door and sigh. I hate lieing to her but I need to find Joseph for his sake and for Vikkys. It angers me thinking that my pup is out there with nasty animals in a world unknown to him. Im gonna find him and I cant have her following me because  it puts her in danger.

I walk into the living room to see Maria asleep on Aaron while hes watching a movie.

"Aaron." I say to catch his attention.

"Watch Vikky for me. Dont let her come after me. I need to find Joseph and make the mutts that took him pay" I tell him. He sighs but nods. He knows better than to argue with his Alpha  and he knows me well enough to know that nothing is going to stop me.

Its easier to know shes with Aaron and Maria. Safe.

Vote
Comment
Follow and i'll follow back.
Add to ur reading list
Tell ur freinds
<3Steph