Prologue

Today I found out that someone has copied my story, The Game, on Quizazz. I reported to girl and the story. She kept the same summary, the same names, the same EVERYTHING. The only thing she changed was the title. She named it 'Accidentally in Love'. This being said, the sequel will no longer be coming out on July 4. I do not know when it will be coming out. 

If anyone sees that she's stolen my things in the future, or anyone else for that matter, I would appreciate you letting me know. Thank you and I'm sorry for the delay on the sequel.

_________________

Please get past the prologue. Chapter one is 10X better! In the words of several readers, the prologue is a bit iffy, but the rest is good!!

Full Summary: When Jenna was six, her mom dropped her off every morning to be babysat by a friend; a friend with two boys. These two boys did everything they could to torment Jenna, something that she's never forgot. Luckily for her, they moved away. Eight years later they're back and hotter than ever. Jenna hasn't forgotten her childhood, though, and she sets out with her best friend to get the boys back, but as the tension gets thicker and feelings grow stronger, who will win the game?

___________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

"I DON'T WANNA GO!" I screamed, gripping onto the car seat. "I DON'T WANNA GO TO MRS. HOLLY'S HOUSE!"

"Come on Jen, don't be difficult this morning. Mommy's running late, just get out of the car," my mother said gently, trying to pry me out of the seat.

"No," I said indignantly. Mommy was never with Jason and Liam. She didn't know what it was like to be terrorized every day of her life by the two little boys from Satan.

"Jennifer McKenzie, if you don't get out of this car by the count of three I will tear your butt up so bad you won't be able to sit down for a week!" She hissed.

I stuck my bottom lip out and pushed out one, big tear. "Please don't make me go mommy. If you love me, you'll let me go with you," I whispered. The last time I told her that, she did let me go with her.

"Now listen here, you don't say that, understand. I love you very much, but you have to go with Mrs. Holly. I can't bring you to work." She lifted me from the seat and carried me to the house.

"NO! NO! NO!" I wailed, hitting mommy on the back with my fists and kicking as hard as I could. Tears streamed down my face and sweat matted my bangs to my forehead.

My mom grunted and set me down inside. "Thanks again, Holly. Jenna's having another one of those days."

"It's no problem, and once she starts playing with the boys, she'll settle down. Jason said that he and Liam had some fun plans the three of them," Mrs. Holly said with a smile on her face. "She'll have a lot of fun. Jason's especially excited."

That made me want to scream even louder. Jason was one year old than me and two years older than his brother, Liam. Jason was the mastermind behind all of the mean things they do to me everyday. Mommy said that boys just like to hear girls scream. Nope, I'm pretty sure that Jason just hates me.

"I DON'T WANNA STAY HERE!" I wailed, kicking and screaming on the floor.

"Good luck with her! I really have to go. Bye sweetheart, be good! Bye Holly!" Mommy called, running out the door.

"Well, it's just you and me, kiddo. The boys aren't up yet, just give them an hour or so, they'll wake up sure enough." She smiled and wrapped and arm around my shoulders. "Come on, let's go make some chocolate chip pancakes." I grinned and followed her into the kitchen. If only the boys didn't mess with me all the time…

So the prologue wasn't too great, but it is important for a little bit of background information. The real story begins next chapter! Thanks for reading, and please comment! As a writer it helps a lot! Feel free to leave constructive criticism too! Just please don't be mean and tell me that it's absolutely horrible, because I know that the prologue isn't all that great.