Chapter Twelve

A/N: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about how long this took for me to get up, and for the length, or lack there of! Things have been so hectic - if it makes a difference, I'm leaving for boarding school in exactly one week... Which is one reason why I've been soooo busy! Plus.... I was choosing a winner for the casting competition, which, I found one!

Congratulations to xXHatersxHateXx  and PixieBear98 for their casting!! It was phenomonal!! And thank you to everyone who submitted entries!! A lot of them were close, but I finally chose this one!!

Picture -----------------------> is of Jenna

SOOOO.... Apparently, y'all arent' too fond of cliffhangers. Well too bad. hehehehehehehe As far as all of you assuming the Fred finally snapped and went all pyschopath.... you made me laugh.... Y'all are going to be so dissapointed when you read was ACTUALLY happens.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHGRAINHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love doing this to y'all. Anyway, I promise for a quicker upload next time! Love yous guyses!!!

Read

Enjoy

And I, ONCE AGAIN, did not edit it this

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE

DREAM ABOUT YOUR OWN JASON/LIAM/KEITH! LOVE ALL OF YOU!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twelve

            My world stopped, frozen in time. That feeling of hopelessness was overwhelming and nothing was going to be able to ease my mind, not until I knew that she was safe, anyway.  My only instinct was to cry. If you’ve ever been in the situation, then you totally understand. One of your best friends calls, you realize that she’s been taken and you’re the only person that knows. The logical thing to do is to call the police, but you don’t, because you’re anxious. And when you’re anxious, your arms and legs receive the oxygen that your brain should receive, so you don’t respond the way you know you should. Not only that, but you’re scared. You’re scared and you have no idea what you’re going to do.

            Crap.

            I pulled into the closest parking lot and dialed the one person who promised me that if I was ever in trouble, he’d be there. The one person I knew I could depend on.

            Jason.

            I dialed his number from memory and listened to each agonizing ring. When he didn’t pick up, I tried again. I dialed his number four times before he finally answered. “You’ve reached the sexy hotline. How may I help you?”

            “Jason!” I sobbed.

            “Jenna? What’s wrong? Is everything okay?”

            I shook my head. “No. Everything is not okay. Rinn called me asking for me help. S…someone’s got her! He spoke to me and I have no idea where she is, who’s got her-”

            “Calm down, Angel. We’ll find her. Did you recognize the voice?”

            “No.”