Chapter Six

A/N: Oh. My. Gosh. Y'all are absolutely incredible!!!! I also find it quite hilarious that so many of you are so adamently against Fred! Someone even wants to send Fred out on a rocketship and watch him implode... and some people really just want to see him die in a hole. BAHAHAHAHA I find this  QUITE amusing!

Anyway, 78 votes until I upload chapter seven!!

ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Six

            Early Friday morning, I dropped my bags in Mrs. Klein’s room. Since I was the first one to class, I had my choice of seating. I chose a seat where Rinn normally sat and flipped through the pages of my book while waiting for the class to begin. I had been brainstorming all night about how to get Jason back, and I fully intend on executing my plan.

            “Hey beautiful,” Rinn chirped, sitting down in front of me. “You feeling better?” I nodded. “Good, because this is the most boring class without you.” Rinn began to ramble on and the image of a squirrel trying to ride a camel’s back came to mind; I’m not sure why, though. After reading through the book her brother gave her, I just had a whole new outlook on Corrine.

            “I know how we’re going to get Jason back today,” I whispered.

            “How?!”

            “Shh! You weren’t around yesterday when Fred was there, but Jason really hates Fred, like really hates Fred. I’m not sure why, though… Anyway, my plan is to-”

            “Make Jason jealous by using Fred?”

            I stared at her with a confused expression. “I was just going to say to lock them in a room together for hours off end to see who dies first.”

            “I vote Jason!”

            “That he dies first?”

            “No silly, that he’d kill Fred in two punches. Haven’t you looked at that boy this morning? He’s got two black eyes! Everyone knows Jason did it to him. Everyone knows that Jason likes you, which is why he told every guy here to stay away from you or he’d do the same thing to them as he did to Fred.”

            This was news to me. “WHAT?!”

            She nodded. “The whole school knows. Well, he didn’t come out and say that he likes you. It was more so implied.” She flipped her hair back behind her shoulders. “So, how are you going to make him jealous.”

            I shrugged. “I don’t know… I wasn’t intending on making him jealous. I like my room idea, it’s easier and I don’t have to do as much.”

            “If you want to get back at him, you have to make him jealous,” she said with a role of her eyes as more and more people began to walk through the door. I watched as most people looked at me and then glanced away in rush, almost as if I would bite them.

            “Do I smell?”

            Nobody sat in the desk behind me and still, hardly anyone said hello, which is definitely a bit rare. Usually several people at least say hi. When Rinn denied the fact that I smelled, I decided that either people were afraid of getting sick, or Jason really had told everyone to stay away, but even the girls?