Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Y'all should be so happy! This is finals week and guess who ISN'T studying so that she could upload the next chapter? That would be me, if any of you are confused.

I fear that many of you will be very angry with me...and with Jason...but no worries. You'll move on. I promise.

Anyway,

COMMENT

VOTE

I'm putting a vote minimum before I upload again - 120 VOTES UNTIL I UPLOAD

LOVE Y'ALL!

Oh, and this was 16 pages on word, so I hope you're happy

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Three

“Oh boy, what happened today?” Mom asked as I slammed the door shut. Liam opened it up behind me.

“Thanks for holding the door open, bro,” he whined.

“Jason, are you okay?” Mom asked, following me to my bedroom.

“Yeah. I’m great.”  I closed the door in her face and locked it. It didn’t help that Fred gave her a ride home. We almost ran into each other in the parking lot. She was sitting in the front street of his car. We made eye contact as Fred sped past me.

I stayed in my room the entire night. I left only to bring back food and go to the bathroom. Later that night, Liam came into my room. “Dude, what happened?” He sat on my bed.

I didn’t say anything.

“Dude, come on. Tell me.”

“Jenna told me she loved me today, and then I saw her and Fred together.”

“That sucks,” Liam said. “Bro, what’s the best way to get over a girl?” He had this sadistic grin on his face. It was very un-Liam like.  “Rebound.”

“Go away, Liam.”

He grinned and handed me a card. “Vanessa Miller, Cheyenne Gilbert and Leah Tang. Three single, hot girls all willing to do whatever you want with them. You’ll get over Jenna. She won’t matter at all.”

“I’m not going out with them.” 

“Dude. Just try it.”

He got up and walked out of my room, leaving the card on my bed. I picked up the card and crumpled it up, intending on throwing it away. Just before I dropped the card into the trashcan, and I stopped myself. 

Jenna didn’t care about me, and I didn’t give a rat’s hat about her. Vanessa Miller was a fine girl. I uncrumpled the card and dialed Vanessa’s Miller. “Yeah?” The girl answered.

“Vanessa, it’s Jason.”

“Jason Anderson?” She asked.

“The one and only.”

“And how did you get my number?”

“Someone gave it to me. Listen, you wantta go do something tonight?”

“Sure baby, pick me up at eight?”

“Yeah. Where do you live?”

“Aerowood.” Of course she did. “133 Maple Street.”