Chapter Five

A/N: Wow... that's about all I can say right now!! When I said 26, I wasn't expecting 35 votes on the first night! But hey! I'm not complaining!!!! In fact, I'm jumping for joy (literally, I started jumping down at work and the customer that I didn't know was there stared at me funny!) right now!!! HELLO! I HAVEN'T LEFT THE WHAT'S HOT LIST AND I'M LIKE 41 ON THE HUMOR LIST!!! I also got a thousand reads in one day, can you say HOOOLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!

Anyway! Back to business - 51 VOTES UNTIL I UPLOAD!!!!!!!

BTDubs... Gibby101 gets an award for being the first AND second person to comment hahaha that was cute, so CONGRATULATIONS!!

ENJOY - btw, I sat down and wrote 12 pages on word instead of hanging out with my friends for you! SO YOU BETTER VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND ENJOY. lol

Love ya!

PS: IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET THIS TO Y'ALL BEFORE I GO TO BED, IT IS NOT EDITED YET - SORRY 'BOUT THAT! I'LL GET TO IT A LITTLE BIT LATER... I ACTUALLY HAVE TO EDIT SOMEONE ELSE'S STUFF FIRST... AND I'M BEING A TERRIBLE EDITOR, SO SORRY ABOUT ANY MISTAKES!!

________________________________________________________________________________\

Chapter Five

            Have you ever felt so awful that just thinking about moving hurts? That’s the way I felt Wednesday night when I went to bed, and when I woke up Thursday, thinking about thinking hurt. “What are you still doing in bed?! Do you know what time it is?!” My mom yelled, making my ears ring painfully.

            “I’m sick, mom, like really sick. I can’t mo-” I couldn’t get all the words out of my mouth before vomit came flying out of my mouth. Luckily, I had the sense to grab a pot the night before just in case something like this happened.

            My mom’s eyes grew to an enormous size. “You really are sick.” She practically ran to my side. Her hands were cold as she put one on my forehead and one on my neck. “You’re definitely running a fever.” I really hate it when people just stare at you, especially when their gaze is so intense that you can’t maintain eye contact because you feel all awkward. “Where did that Fred character take you out to last night?”

            “A Chinese place.”

            “Food poisoning, I guarantee it. I told you, I’ve never trusted Chinese restaurants or McDonald’s.” Her forehead creased as she gently stroked my arm. “I’m going to make a doctor’s appointment for you, okay?”

            I nodded. “I can’t drive, so you’ll have to send someone to get me,” I croaked.

            “I’m sure daddy will be able to do it.”

            I closed my eyes and slightly nodded my head, gripping my stomach in pain. I can’t remember her leaving. I can’t remember drifting off to sleep, and I can’t remember answering my phone, but apparently I did in my unconscious stupor. Which is supposedly the reason why I woke up to find a boy staring at me – a very cute boy with blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes.

            “Liam,” I whispered, surprising glad that he was there. “What are you doing here?” I was suddenly very aware of my disheveled state. “I’m a mess, and I’ve been throwing up like crazy. I promise that you don’t want to be here, so you should probably-”

            “Shh,” he murmured, putting a finger to my lips. “Between me and Jason, we called at least twenty times before you finally answered my call.”