True Greetings

"Dave?....Dave?"..."What faggot"?, "Have you seen my coconut oil"?, "Yeah I just used the last bit for a quick rub last night". You motherfucker, played louder and louder in my head, one of these days I was going to step to him. "Dave!", Mr. Jones said, he always came to my rescue not because he actually cared but because he knew Mrs. Jones, who I call mom, would be at his neck. Dave has never liked me. I was dropped off at the door steps of the world's two most vicious personal injury lawyers. What did they do? They took me as their own of course.

    I still feel left out though. At family meetings my little cousins/new members of the family, asked me, "how is Dave white but  you're black". After hearing it for seven years, I just seemed to be immune to the question. Just like I got immune to the question "are you gay". I officially came out 2 years ago and Mr. Jones wasn't happy since he is a Pastor but mom told me God Is Love, which is why I love her.

    "David Jones", mom screamed. We all knew when she screamed it meant business. I had been growing my hair naturally for about four years and it was finally mid-back length and without that coconut oil my hair will be dryer than our Aunt Mary's playful box, if you catch my drift.

    Either way I was already late so I just straighten my hair and put it in a messy bun, slay my face then I was good to go. I always had to sneak past Mr. Jones when I wore make-up because if not then he would lash me with scriptures from the bible and that would surly put me behind. It was 6:55 and it took me 10 minutes to get to school so I knew I was doomed. I sped the entire way.

    -"Good Morning everyone please Stand for the Pledge of Allegiance", the principle ordered. I knew I was really late then.

    I managed to sneak into my seat before fat ass Kyle finished his 10 breakfast croissants. School was a get away for me, There was no dumb kids in my classes like David and I could read without having the football team down stairs talking about who they smashed, but I still would get nasty looks in the hall or people would whisper but I didn't care because once me and my friends hooked up we were the "Bad Bitches."  People knew me as the quiet, smart, gay boy who could beat a face to the gods, and dress to kill.

    "Tell me the tea", I said to Ashley who was the varsity cheerleader with the most perfect blonde curly hair, the biggest butt, and the prettiest eyes. "Well its the same ole same ole, Jim is fucking his sister, Kayla has chlamydiae, and Kevin is still my perfect boy friend.", Ashley said, batting her eyes.
"What about you Shauna", which was the mixed queen. She had a big booty, big boobs, and the prettiest teeth, and she was the co-captain of the soccer team."Well, Lindsey is a whore, they caught her sucking Dylan's dick in the bathroom". "ugh" we all said, and Brian is my perfect boyfriend.

      "What about you Jordan," Shauna asked. Of course I had the best tea, "Well, Dave is a dick-head, Mr.Jones has still yet to be called dad, and i'm  still single". "Awe" they both said, as they filed their nails.

    "Jay". "Wanna do me a favor?". I knew Ashley was gonna ask for a favor because her ass started bluffing and she don't bluff for nothing.

"Sure, why wouldn't I want to?", I said sarcastically. "Kevin needs help with Science and your're the only one he keeps asking for so will you tutor him?".

Kevin was the typical jock who was good at all the sports he lead the football team to state which we won, he dominates in boys soccer, he hits home runs every time he bats for baseball, and he wins state every year for track.

Kevin has the biggest chest out of all the boys, the biggest arms and ass. Kevin was the muscle man of this school and he is my biggest crush. To know that my crush is asking for me to tutor him makes me melt. The only problem is that my best friend dates him.But I just couldn't get over the fact that he wants help from me.

    "Sure tell him to bring his books"

    "Yeah!" she interrupted. "I'll tell him today at 4:30 O.K., Bye Bitch". Then her and  Shauna ran down the hall.

      "Me and Kevin alone. Who knows what will happen.", I said to myself the rest of the day.

    I returned home to find that Mr. Jones and mom will be gone for four days for a business trip and Dave is sleeping at some friends house. This made my study hour even more unbelievable. I started cleaning up the house a little better than it was, so when he came, it would be presentable.

"I wonder if he likes red pillows or a blue"

    The door bell rung and  I went over to open it and when I opened it, it was Kevin. Not only was he early, but just by the looks of things, hair on the back of  my neck rose up.

~~•Picture of Jay•~~