#Bonus

Brian, Shauna's boyfriends, played for the other team as well. Him and Dave loved to suck on each other. Mom and dad had already been to Dave's room and was furious. They witnessed Dave and Brian going down on each other. "David!" Mom screamed. "This can't be happening. There was a party going on downstairs and you are up here having sex with your so  called best friend?" Dad walked in after mom and he blew up. "Dave what the hell." 

    He was in for it now. Dad walked in and pulled the two apart. They were still erected. "Are you two drunk?" Of course they were. Dave's eyes were lit red you could tell he was high as well. Dad pushed Dave as he was talking to him. "You talk all that shit about Jay and what he was doing and how he is and you and Brian are in here sucking away like a calf sucking on it's mama's titties.

    He then walked away in disgust. If he was devastated about Dave and his shenanigans just wait until he walked in my room.

   I was just finishing up saying "Love is truly here". Then boom, mom and dad walked in and just looked at us. Kevin knew he screwed up now. The camera's was rolling and my parents have now found out. Everyone was gone but at least my parents got to see close up. When it was all over I was going to put this video out and ruin his whole entire CAREER!