Confrontation 2

He grabbed my hand and told me to Just trust him. I knew I couldn't trust someone who just ruined my whole school year. "Please Jay, i'm truly sorry and I want you to believe me so what do I have to do in order for you to believe me?". I cut my eyes at him. We stared at each other for a while. 

    I screamed "I want you to stop faking. Stop messing with me like this. I can't believe you would even consider doing people like this Kevin. If you know how I feel why would you put me in this position. Why would you not mind hurting me and then come to me and think it is OK. Why come here kissing me and then go out in the world fucking my ex-friend?". "We haven't fucked", he said. I was shocked.

    Ashley always talked about how she seen the D but they never actually fucked? Or maybe he was lying about this too. "Kevin please stop.", "I can't stop and I won't stop. I read your website about what you like in guys and I always wanted to be in a relationship with a guy but I wanted it to be special. Learning what you like about guys and how you want to be treated lit me up. I know you hurt a lot from the way Dave talks about you. I really meant it when I said I wanted to take care of you."

   I literally had no words because one he has actually read my site not once but twice because I put the drink recipe first then my interests. Also, when I seen the tears in his eyes I knew that he really wanted to take care of me.

    After a few short moments Dave rushed in the house with some girl which looked liked Lily, the small and innocent whore. "Kevin?, what's up man what are you doing here?". "I was actually here looking for you Dave, but Jay came down to tell me that you weren't here.". "Doesn't he have like some sort of obsession with you Kev?", Lily whore ass asked. "That doesn't matter.", he replied.

    "Bro!, I'm gonna be busy for a while give me about a hour with my beautiful cake here.", Lilly giggled at what Dave said. I knew what that meant. I was gonna be hearing some beating on the walls and screaming and moaning. I sometimes did a little feel on my self to the sound that came from Dave's room. "Alright i'll talk to you later then. Peace Dave. Bye Jay.", Kevin said and all I wanted to know was why? Why was Kevin hurting me even more without even touching me.

    "Listen you little bitch", Dave whispered to me," I'm gonna go fuck her good then I'll be back to kick your ass like I was suppose to in the library.". I was ready for him to bring his ass up there in my room. He never put his hands on me but I knew that if he did, it wasn't going to be pretty. Today was the day I stood up to David. "If you bring your stinky ass in my room, i'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass you're going to be using my toe-nails to eat that little whore's pussy.", then I walked up to my room,PROUDLY. 

    Maybe 10 to 15 minutes later Dave was going ham on Lily. "You like it? Hmm? Yeah I know you like it.", was all that I heard coming from the room. its was going on 4:15 and I had to get out of the house. I went down and took Mr. Jones Vodka and drove all the way to the creek. the creek was where you would take your first and do your business. I used the creek to drink my problems away.

    I stayed there till about 7 with a full bottle of Vodka gone I knew I couldn't drive home. The weekend was over. I had class the next morning so I was determined to get home.

    You could already tell that something is about to happen.

    I was going 70 mph on the main highway in the 35 speed-limit lane. I managed to get my speed down to 40 which was OKAY. I turned the left corner and my mind spun. I couldn't see. I began to freak out swerving all over the road. Eventually I hit the sacred old tree and we exchanged a few words. "Ow bitch, why the fuck did you hit me. I have been nothing but kind to you. Have you forgotten when you were falling out of the tree I sent a limb to break your fall. Black Mother fucker.". Hold-up, first of all you came out of no where like you were not here this morning and you hit me. I was driving peacefully till you jumped out. I will get a chainsaw and cut your little barked ass down.".

    "You need help?". I turned around and couldn't see who was talking but I knew they were neighbors because the neighbors here are always asking questions and they nosy as hell. "Excuse me sir but you bets be getting your ass in the house before I fuck your son.OK". The man ran away saying "God have mercy on your soul.".

    "Now was that a way to talk to my father?". I knew this voice too well. I was just surprised to hear it.