Lay Me Down

I went to bed late that night. I was so excited even though I knew this was wrong. she needed to be punished. While I was sleeping I had dreams that they found out it was me and I got jumped. I jumped out of my bed. After I jumped out I seen a shadow by my window. Me and the shadow just looked at each other. I didn't have the bat in my room and I couldn't run in my bathroom so, all I had was my fist, feet, and teeth. The shadow opened the window and stepped in. It was Kevin. "Whoa you scared the shit out of me, what are you doing here ?", I looked at the clock which read 2:17. "Have you seen what's been going on?" I shook my head no. "Ashley was exposed. She cheated on me." Kevin sounded so sad but I was happy that he wasn't talking to her any more.

    "I can't sleep, so I came here because you always have influential things to say. I was hoping to talk about things?" I couldn't believe this boy who was just mad at me is here to talk to me about problems. "Sure we can talk." I went inside my closet to grab him a few blankets so he could lay on the floor on a little pallet. After we made him a little bed I got back in mine and we just talked. He was devastated about the situation. He even began to tell me all their secrets. "Yeah, she was at Austin's party when I met her. She straighten her hair and I loved it. I was the perfect Jock and she was the perfect cheerleader. I didn't want to hang out with anyone else that night. I walked over to her and we hit it off from there.".

   "As we got further into the relationship she wanted to have sex. I was willing to but she seemed to talk about sex all the time. She didn't want to travel with me, she didn't want to go on fancy dinners with me, she didn't even want to go shopping. Every girl loves to go shopping. Sex, sex, and sex. I was going to but I just felt like, well, I don't know. I wanted to but I felt like I wouldn't be happy. I just wanted to show her a good time. I wanted to do things for her. I wanted to show her I cared. The only thing she ever worries about is sex.

    "When she started hanging with you it made me upset. I knew she didn't like you and I felt like she shouldn't play you like that." "Well she got what was coming for her.", I replied. He didn't take that easy. "I just want know what kind of person would record that and have the nerve to post it?". I immediately felt bad. I knew he would be angry, but I thought he would be angry at that bitch Ashley.

    I don't want to talk about that any more.", Kev said. "Lets play a game". My eyes lit up when he said that. What Kind of game I replied. He wanted to play the game that got all the secrets out, "21 Questions". I agreed and it began. The questions went from "What's your favorite color" to "who have I been with". All 20 questions were either funny or to die for. The last question left me gaping. It was Kevin's turn and he didn't waste anytime. "Do you like me?". We both sat in silence until Kevin crawled to the side of my bed. "I noticed you liked me when we were at the game and you were upset about me not really taking you out to spend time together. I just really wanted to hear you say it." He laid back down and sat there for about 10 seconds. Jay? I'm undercover." I didn't know what he was talking about when he said it so I didn't take much into consideration. "I'm undercover Jay.", "Ok, what do you want me to do?", I asked. He came back to the side of my bed and told me "I'm undercover and I want to be with you." I turned and looked at him shockingly. 

    Does he know what he is doing? I don't think so because he just doesn't know I will devour him right now. "You let me take care of you, you let me show you a good time, and you never left my side. You were always ready for what ever was next and that's what sparks me." He began to cry as he admitted his feeling for me. He then stood up and took off his shirt and jeans and got into bed with me. Kevin was shredded to the gods. He was big muscles everywhere. I was shacking. "Touch me.", he said. I didn't think twice. I rubbed from his chest all the way down to his -ahem-. Ashley was right the "D" was humongous. He then wrapped me up in his arms and we just laid there looking at each other. He smelled like that Axe body wash in the white bottle. Ah, he smelled delicious.

    We then talked each other to sleep.We came up with a saying. He would say "Together or near", then I would say "Love is truly here". We talked forever. I forgot I had school. I didn't want to leave. Kevin pushed his body against mine and sucked on my neck. He told me "This is to show you that you are mine." I couldn't breathe anymore. His body against mine. Wrapped up in his arms I laid. He caressed  my face with his fingers. "I told you I was into guys and when I got in a relationship I wanted it to be special. I think I found my relationship." I got chills every time he spoke. It chilled me to know that he didn't want to let me go. If I pushed away he would follow and hold me. 

    I then was awaken by my alarm at 5:30. I didn't feel any arms around me. I jumped up to see if there was a pallet on the floor and it wasn't. I had been dreaming about the whole thing. I was so frustrated. I manage to pull out my best clothes and headed for the shower. When I looked in the mirror, I cried at what I saw.

Leave Like and Comments