The Intrusion

Yes it was true, Kevin Showed up to my house 2 hours early in a tank top exposing his big muscles and showing every print of his abs. 

 "Hey Kevin, you're here early", I said surprisingly. "Yeah as soon as Ashley told me you said yeah, I was eager to get here", he replied. I stood there in silence examining the art God himself sculpted.He waved in my face which brought me back to reality.

"Come in, I'm sorry I had you standing in the heat". "It's all good". 

I noticed he didn't have his book so I began to question if he really came to study. "Um, usually when I get home from school I take me a quick shower so......here", I went to grab the remote and his hand touched mine and GIRL!! 

"I'm sorry" he said and some how I felt like he was just tormenting me. I turned the T.V. on the sports channel since he was a jock and all, and you bet he was all for it.

I ran up stairs grabbed my underwear and a shirt and headed for the shower. The entire Time I was showering I was fan girling. The entire time.  "Is he really downstairs? Yes he is". So after I got out of the shower, I put my hair in two-strand twist and tied it up for the day and headed for my phone charger. As I was putting my phone on the charger my next objective was to put on some gym shorts but as I leaned up, Kevin was standing in the door way.

"God, how long have you been there?", "Well first I'm not God himself but I was looking for the bathroom and thought this was it." I was confused as to why he was still in the room when I'm trying to put on clothes. Maybe he is used to it because of the lockers rooms, but I always changed in the showers. "I have a bathroom right here", "Good, because my anaconda is about to release some Venom." we both laughed.

I finally put on some clothes and told Kevin that when he's done to meet me downstairs. However he didn't want to go downstairs. "Hey Jay, do you think we can stay in your room and study?", "Sure". He came out and wiped his mouth with the bottom of his shirt showing his true tanned muscled skin. I just wanted to blurt " I need you right here right now inside of me". He then looked at me and smirked. "So I left my books I was hoping I could use yours?" "Yeah, no problem."

"Atoms are two"-

Kevin cut me off,"Why are you rushing this session?" I was little ashamed because I was sweating bullets with him 2 inches away from me and him watching me all the time. "I'm sorry, I can slow down." 

"Yeah cause I like slow" 

"then yeah I can most definitely go slow"

 "good"

 "ok".

After a few short lesson he then got up and walked around my room and found my make-up collection and looked at me and asked"why so much?, you should love the way you look because some one does" 

I wasn't picking up what he was putting down but I knew that he was getting a little personal. "You know that I like men and you are playing with my emotions? Why?", I thought to myself.

He came closer to me and he stood me up and backed me up against the wall and he asked me, "Does David bully you". I wanted to say yes, but David doesn't really bully, he just shows tough love because mom treats me better but I didn't think it was that serious. "Jay, I want to protect you and look after OK?" 

"Because it seems like you go through a lot, and Ashly and Shauna can't protect you."

At this point in time I was weaker than ever, this boy just told me some exciting news. " Um ok". He was coming in closer and closer until his phone rang which had Ashley's name popping up. "Hello. Yeah we're just finishing up", he winked at me," OK babe on my way." he then backed up and walked out slowly looking back but once when he got to the front door and winked.

When he left I was screaming to the top of my lungs. 

I Couldn't breathe. 

I had to rest.

"Who could I tell? What Will I tell them at Tea Time in the morning. I can't tell Ashley that I was about 1.5 seconds from sucking the life out of her boyfriend's lips."

When I went to sleep that night I was so happy. I set my alarm for the usual and went to bed hungry. However, what I didn't know was that tomorrow would be one of the worst days of my life.