Take Action

I heard the front door open which mean't the pastor and first lady was home. "We're here, Jordan Jones get your butt down here.", mom screamed. I knew I was in for it. I came slowly down the stairs hoping that she had to pee and run to the bathroom so I could run out the door, but she was waiting. "What has gotten into you? Hmm? What makes you think you can be telling the family business?" then Mr.Jones butted in Bring your homosexual ass to my office." I bet you're thinking, wait isn't he a pastor and he cursed. Yeah he just cursed. I went into his office and sat down and we had a stare off. "Listen Mr. Jones, I know that I said I was changed but you have to understand that this is what I live for. I'm not gay to make it seem like you and mom failed as parents because you didn't. I want you to know you can bash me with every scripture you want but that still won't change the fact that I live for the love of a man. I really hope you still feel love towards me because I still have love for you". That all played in head as we stared at each other. Of course I didn't have the balls to tell him that.

    It is an abomination and they shall be put to death!", he said angrily. "This doesn't scare you Jordan? You don't care about dying Homosexual?", I looked down to my feet. Why would he belittle me like this? Does he know how bad this makes me feel when he talk to me like this? He looked at me for a while and then continued "You need to get the hell out now." Where would I go? ", I asked. The hell out of here God-damnit." Mom then came in and handed Mr. Jones ass to him. "Richard Jones, you need to learn how to speak to people. You and I know that if he ever left we wouldn't even be able to live. I know he has made some bad decisions for these past few days but what you're saying is ridiculous." I felt like a ton of weight lifted off my shoulders. I just got up and ran to my room and closed everyone out.

    I didn't want to eat dinner I was just so disgusted with all of them downstairs. I heard more voices coming in and remembered that  Dave was inviting the boys over. I instantly heard Kevin's voice when he asked where was I. Mr. Jones apologized to him about me snooping on him. I wish people would know the truth. I wasn't snooping on him. Mom knocked on my door and I knew it was her because she only knocks two times. "Honey please come down and eat I cooked your favorite and everyone is asking for you." I knew she was lying because she always says she cooked my favorite and said people are asking about me just to get me to come down. Tonight I wasn't buying it.

   They finished dinner and was n bed by 11. I went down after to get me a bite of left-overs. As I was going to head up stairs Dave grabbed me. He looked me in my eye and told me "I was really hoping to see you at dinner", then he walked up into his room. What the hell did that mean. I was stopped by Mr. Jones and he called me to the table. I thought he was going to put me down even more but he was actually encouraging. "Son, listen, I love you I really do, it's just that i see so much good in you and I want to see you happy. I just to accept the fact that no matter what you will still be and always be my son that I took in and cleansed, took care of, and loved." From that moment on I knew it was time for me to call him "dad".

   Tuesday went by really quickly. I went to sleep so early and had a really good dinner which put me to sleep. I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning. I knew this was going to be good. I never manage to get up for school earlier than 5:30. I had been taking my moms car but this morning there was a surprise. My car was back. My beautiful 2013 BMW was back. How did you get here beautiful?", I asked. I hoped in and there was a letter. It was from Kevin. "I got it fixed for and some new improvements. Interior lights and touch screen audio. Your Welcome.". I said after reading "No you're welcome." After Ashley slept with Dave I was going to blast her making it seem like she barged on Dave so Kevin would leave her and I win.

    All throughout school I kept reminding Dave the plan. We finally got out of school. I rushed to the house. I had to make sure that mom and dad were gone out of the house and only come back tomorrow. I had manage to type up a letter saying they had won a bargain and put it in the mail. So when I came in the house with mail I handed it to mom and she was a bargain queen. "Richard I won a bargain, I won a free bargain. Oh my its only 6 hours away from here. Richard honey lets go get it." Dad was a little suspicious about this bargain but mom put on her warrior face so he had to give in.

   Now with mom and dad gone I was going to make sure the camera positioning was perfect. I went into Dave's room which smelt like squid and positions the cameras. Right when I finished I was walking out he coming and and I tripped and when fell. I landed on top of him. "Oh my goodness!", he said. I bet this topped all his dreams he had about me. I hurriedly got up and walked away like nothing happened and turned around and told him "STAY FOCUSED". It was time. Everyone was gone except for me and Dave and she was here. I ran up into Dave's room and hid under the bed. I could here them having a soft conversation down-stairs. Come on Dave just bring her up here and fuck her brain cells loose. Maybe he actually heard the voice in my head because they came in the room kissing all over each other. This scene going to get really RATED-R. She dropped down to her knees and gave what sounded like the sloppiest wet head in the world. Dave Moaned the entire time. "You blond girls really know what you're doing.", Dave said. Ashley replied "It's a gift." The camera was rolling it all and it was really going down. Dave threw her on the bed and pulled down her pants and underwear and began to eat away. Ashley's orgasm was the worst. It sounded like a dying elephant. All of a sudden the bed began to squeak. I was terrified I thought the bed was going to fall flat on me and I die. Dave was really going in. He started his sexual talk up. "You like that? Yeah that feels good doesn't it? Take it all. He was her so hard you could actually hear the pounding. It seems like it took them for ever. They wanted to go from the bed to the floor to the wall. Finally they finished and it was safe for me to come out. "She was amazing I would do her everyday if I could", Dave told me. 

    I took the cameras and headed for my computer. Dave joined me and picked out the best scenes and we put them together. Ashley made me seem like the attacker, but know she was the attacker and the finisher. After it was all said and done I made a Ashley hate page and posted the video saying "It's sad that when you have a good man and you go and screw someone else." No one will ever no it was Dave because I blurred his face. I also tagged her and Kevin and everybody in school so they can see what a big whore she really is.

ASHLEY BITCH, I WIN AND YOU LOOSE