The Work of The Devil

I was still a little buzzed at 3 in the morning, but I was certain that it was a video of me dancing in Kevin's car but it was edited.
  It showed me dancing, me feeling on him, and then him looking disgusted after I puked.
How the hell did she get that video. Wait, there was a camera in the car?
  I couldn't go back to sleep. "Kevin? Thank God. Please open the door, I need to see you. I'm sorry I've been mean to you and I'm sorry I told dad that you were hitting on Kevin please let me in."
   I ignored everything he said besides the fact him saying that he told Mr. Jones that I was hitting up on Kevin. I rushed to the door and opened it and Dave fell inside my room.
"Oh thank goodness, you finally opened up.", Dave cried.
"Listen you pathetic fuck, you told Mr.Jones I was snooping on Kevin?"
"Yeah but I said I'm sorry."
   I don't know if I mentioned this already but Mr.Jones was a Pastor. He didn't approve of me but I told him that I was changed but I knew he didn't buy that shit. Now that he has heard this, the worst is yet to come.

I had to literally kick Dave out. I went to the bathroom and just looked in the mirror.
Why is so much happening to me right now. Why was Kevin continuing to hurt me then come back crying trust.
I went back to bed and just laid there for a while until my alarm went off. This morning was terrible. My hair was matted and I had the biggest headache ever. I was just so over everything.

I went out to the garage to get in my car. I forgot that I had a crash and left my car at Ashley's house.
    I was freaking out. I heard some honking outside so I went to look and it was Kevin. What the hell did he want at 6:35 in the morning. "What do you want? I can't be bothered today Kev.", I told him.
"Kev?", he said.
"I think I like when you call me Kev."
He was making a joke out what was going on but I wasn't having it.
    "You think this is funny? This is the second time you and Ashley have humiliated me."
   "Me and Ashley talked the video is down. I told her to leave you alone."
  "Then why are you here?', I asked.
  "To give you a ride.", he replied.

I drew back in disbelief. "give me a minute", I told him. I went upstairs pulled out my computer and looked on Ashley's Facebook page and truly as he said, it was gone.
But I had Something planned for that bitch though. I grabbed my back pack and headed for the driveway and hopped in Kev's car.
   As we rode down the street Kevin began to play "Speechless". 2 minutes of the song passed and he said "Well, I was hoping for a show before school". Here I am looking like the back of a baboons ass and he wants a show.
"Not today I have a lot to get done", I told him.
    "I didn't know she had a camera in my car or what she had planned, I promise" and then he grabbed my face and told me "and when I promise something I mean it, OK?", I just looked away. I believed him because too much evidence proved that he actually cared.

OK, Ashley wants to play? I got that bitch.
   I had 2 weeks left until mom and Mr. Jones got home and in those two weeks I had enough time to plan my next move.
    I was getting free rides to school everyday from Kev and he put my car in the shop and gave me his other car until mine was able to be taken home.
   The entire time all this was going on, nobody knew about this but me and Kev. We both would escape to the gym where he would train me.
    Not that kind of training nasty.We were spending an awful amount of time together and he even took me on a shopping spree.
    His mom and dad were famous surgeons so he had PLENTY money.

Ashley Bitch you have fucked your life up now baby girl.
      You're probably asking how so, but what she didn't know and you don't know was that I had something planned for that little whore and soon her life would be ruined.