The Great War

I looked up immediately to find the biggest backstabbing bitch in the world, Ashley. Good thing I was drunk so I could finally tell her how I was really feeling. "Hello do you not speak English now? What makes you think you can talk to my dad that way?". "First you lied about being my friend then, you come up here talking shit to me Ashley?", I asked. My head began to throb viciously. "Why would you think I would ever snoop on your boyfriend? We were best friends.".

    She looked as if she didn't even remember us being friends. I finally stood up and looked around me to see where I was. My car was smashed into the tree and I was standing in beautiful green grass that belonged to Ashley. When I finally realized I was in Ashley's yard I began to stomp the grass hoping it would just die and go brown.

    "Jay, listen, for 5 years I was forced to be your friend OK. Me and Shauna never liked you. Why do you think we never went places with you? You're just a loser so what you need to do is just go home sober up and get ready for the worst days of your life.",Ashley said happily.

    I would've been more hurt by what she said but I knew I couldn't let that bitch get me down. Kevin came running over to us. "Babe I got everything under control.", Ashley said. "He just needed some help I think he's drunk.". That bitch knew I was drunk it wasn't no thinking about it. "I'll take him home I have to go see Dave any way.". You bet, it was Kevin. "Are you sure? You don't want him all over you like last time remember?"." Ashley stop, grow up.", Kevin said.

    Kevin helped me get to his car. "Easy now, you shouldn't drink on a Sunday you know you have school.". I felt like it was my mom giving me a lesson. He closed the passenger door behind me and got in the driver seat and he began to back out. As we were were leaving I took a glimpse at Ashley and stuck my tongue out at her.

    "I'm sorry you had to got through that with her. She is a little bit hasty. Are you OK?". I didn't feel like answering so I faked sleep. He began to play my most favorite song ever, "Speechless" by Beyonce. As soon as I heard that guitar I was Grinding all over that seat. Kevin seemed to be enjoying the show. He got on the main Highway and rolled the windows up and blasted the music.

    In this time he began taking off his hat and gave it to me to add to my show. After a while my hands rubbed across his face getting his attention. "I have to drive so not now.", he explained. I began to sing.

"You got me"

   You got me-e-e-e"

  "You've got me"

   You got me, speechless"

When the Yes" part came on I knew I had his attention. I began taking off my shirt and singing at the same time. I couldn't stop even if I tried. Then on that Last speechless I leaned in. As we were face to face I was going in for the kill until. I puked all over him.

    Yes, yes, and yes. I puked all over him and just looked at him while he looked at me in disgust. I ordered him to stop and I ran out of the car. "Jay? Jay? It's OK come back. Jay!", Kevin called. I couldn't believe that I just did that but he deserved it for playing me the other day. I then realized I left my car at Ashley's house and i'm still like 6 blocks away from my house.

    I ran all the way home cutting through my all my neighbor's yard's. When I reached my house, Mom and Mr. Jones weren't there, I forgot they were going to be gone for a while. I also seen that Kevin's car was there.

    I walked into the house and was ambushed by Kevin. "Goodness you're OK, are you OK?". I was getting irritated with him always asking me was I OK. "How did you get in here? Dave isn't here because his car is gone. How did you get in here?", I asked. "I came in through your window like always.". Like always? So your ass always come up in my shit. "Okay, I think it's safe for you to go now.". He looked at me and smiled and said "Yes Quing". What the hell is Quing I thought. " Quing is A Queen and a King.", Kevin said as if he was reading my brain.

    When he left I ran up to my room took me a cold shower to wake my cells up. I ran some water through my hair because I knew I was going to rock the fro tomorrow. I manage to dose off. At 3:45 I could hear someone picked my room lock and didn't move because it was always Dave trying to get in and try to have sex with me when he got drunk. Maybe that was the real reason he hated me when he was sober. He wanted me so bad but knew that I would never because he was basically my brother. "Please Jay, I'm sorry. Please open up, please.", Dave said sadly. I cried every time he did that.

     After a few moments he went away and my phone started going crazy. I looked at my notifications and seen that Ashley tag me in something. It read "You should really be careful not to fuck with me because I will ruin your life, like this. The video she had up was embarrassing. At this point a great war was started.