Euphoria

As the group started to walk once more down the path of the Derry sewers only to stop when they saw the bird, which went straight for Eddie, its beak cutting into his shoulder and he hissed in pain as he felt the sting. Mike dug into his pocket to pull out a small blade he had brought and swiped at the bird as it went for Eddie another time. Stan jumped up, making his speech and with that, it disappeared and the gang went towards Eddie, Stan, and Mike. "What am I gonna tell my mom" eddie sighed looking at his bleeding shoulder as Richie rubbed circles on his back. " why d-d-don't we wuh-worry about that when we g-g-get out of here? Give yourself a buh-blast e-Eddie" they suddenly heard the sound of Henry yelling, so they joined hands once more, Richie every so often looking down at Eddie to make sure he was ok, and Eddie would look up at him and smile. "It ends up ahead"! Beverly cried, as they approached the end of the tunnel. They saw the form of a door, with a marking on it that they all had pegged for something else. They heard the calls of belch as they passed one by one through the fairytale looking door.

Into the lair of IT they went. It was bill who held the, together as that great black spider raced down its web. Stan shrieked like a baby, in the light, they would've laughed at that. Beverly and Mike clung together, much like Hansel and Gretel, as the spider crawled over to them. "Yuh-yuh-you k-k-killed my bruh-hother " they heard bill yell as chills went down there spines. "No bill"! Beverly let go of mikes embrace. They all made their moves to help bill and Beverly,

After the fight they put up, it was gone. Dead they hoped. "What if it's not dead?!" Bill screamed. "We got to go after it"! "It's dead"! Eddie cried. Richie pulled bill into a hug and pounded his back "I heard it too big bill, it's dead! And you're not stuttering at all? How'd you do it"?.

They got lost. For some reason eddie couldn't find a way out. They needed to be closer together Beverly thought. And she undressed, to prove her love and friendship to them all. (I REALLY HATE WRITING THIS CAUSE ITS SOO WEIRD AND I HATE THIS PART AHHHH).

After that, they found their way and left back to the outside. They didn't speak about what happened as they stepped out from the darkness of the sewers to the fading sun. "Swear to me" bill began. "Swear to me that if its not dead well all come back " he didn't even stutter. They all placed their hands on top of one another's, Stan was last. Then they all hugged close together as the sun set.

Richie walked Eddie home, they walked hand in hand through the barrens. The others up ahead. Once they got to their normal play area. Richie sat Eddie down, they both needed a break. Richie looked down at eddies wounded shoulder. "It's fine, I'm fine" Eddie scooted closer to Richie. "Good." Richie kissed Eddie, they were both freezing. "With what happened with bev"- "let's just not talk about that" Richie interrupted him. Eddie nodded. Eddie placed his head on Richie's shoulder. The two cuddled together still in shock because of what they had just done. "I love you" Eddie kisses his cheek. "I love you too" Richie pulled Eddie up to start walking again. They let their hands fall to there own sides as they exited the barrens. "Want me to ask if you can sleepover?" Richie asked. " yeah, I'll call my mom" Eddie shrugged. But before going to Richie's the two decided to buy a new shirt for Eddie to change into. "You sure your okay eds"? Richie asked as Eddie hissed as he changed. Eddie had seen a lot of Richie's serious side since knowing him for four years and dating him, but it was still a rare occasion " I'm fine" Eddie said as they headed to Richie's home.

After calling his mom, and dinner with the Tozier's, the two sat on Richie's bed. Eddie smirked at Richie as he took off his glasses. "What?" Richie questioned him. "It's all over now" he replied. Richie smiled back at him and they read funny books in the warm glow of the last bits of sunlight, from Richie's window.

The next morning Richie and Eddie met the rest of the gang in the barrens. As they entered bev stood and ran to Richie "heeeeey Richie"? She smiled " what is it hot stuff"? He smirked. "There's a talent show coming up.. Will you dance the Lindy hop with me"? She practically begged. Eddie chuckled behind him, " Richie, dancing? I've got to see that" he sat down next to bill. " no problem darling, I'll spin ya like crazy" he said in one of his many voices. So the group watched as bev tried to teach Richie the Lindy hop and enjoying their first care free day. "Geez Richie" bev chuckled " come here Eddie" bev said and Eddie walked over and she placed his hands in Richie's "maybe you'll dance better with your boyfriend" that word sent chills down there spines, they never called each other that, it was just assumed. Eddie lets go "I don't dance" he sits back down as Beverly laughs. "I need a break darlin" Richie sits down next to Eddie and grabbing his hand and playing with it. " it's nice not to have to worry about something" Stan smiles "yeah" bill agrees. Eddie suddenly lets out a laugh as Richie whispers in his ear, the others still talking. "You suck" Eddie pushes him away. " oh come on eds" he kisses his cheek.

Though Henry bowers wasn't around any more, people were still cruel. People began to notice how often the two hung out. Names were whispered through other kids. But no one ever purposely confronted the boys. Richie took Eddie up to his room, the two made out furiously. "You know, it was weird with bev" Eddie said realizing he was on top of Richie....in his bed. "Sad I wasn't your first lay? Huh eds"? He joked. "It's just I wanted my first time to be uh, with you" he mumbled. Richie couldn't help but find that adorable. "It doesn't hurt to be the second, and at least bev was someone you love, right"? Richie smiled. "Yeah I guess, arent we too young"? Eddie questioned, "our body, our decision as long as it's not a hazard, and safe" Richie explained. "Yeah you're right" Eddie moved up on Richie's body and kissed him, and it escalated from then.

The two sat up in his bed. And looked at each other dreamily. They didn't know exactly how to do it, as they were young but it was great. " that was great, you were great, eds" he grabbed his face and kissed him sloppily.
"I'm sorry I had an asthma attack" Eddie looked down at his aspirator and blasted off. "Don't be so hard on yourself eds, you were so great" Richie rubbed his thigh.

Once more Richie went down to the barrens to practice the Lindy hop with bev. This time they were alone. Richie as usual, joked around "beep beep Richie" she laughed. They had a strange conversation with a man named George (reference to 11/22/63, that kinda doesn't make sense if you read the book but I included it anyway).

The losers club still had nightmares of IT, a little too many. It was a Tuesday morning when eddies mom decided Eddie shouldn't go out as often. She told him to keep away from his Friends. No more sleepovers. Eddie was mad, but he didn't say it. He called Richie when his mom left to grocery shop. "I can't sleepover anymore, I'm barely allowed to leave" he sighs. "You say that like you could before"? Richie laughed. "So far my mom hasn't noticed my wounds on my shoulder but she takes me to the doctor so often, it'll get noticed soon" Eddie sighed. " we'll figure it out eds" "I wish you wouldn't call me that" Eddie sighed. "I'll stop calling you that when you're taller then me" he laughed as Eddie said goodbye.

(I would really like some feedback on my story, just so I know how people like it🎈😊 it's just nice to hear what people say about my story)