Chapter 1

*Check out my new story, A Long Forgotton Message, it will be updated frequently. Thanks!

I woke up to the sight of a scrawny kid looking at me 3 inches from my face.

He shrieked "He's awake!".
Another kid, somewhat stocky and was maybe 16 or 17 came over and said, "Hey, my names Ed that annoying kid that was staring at you is Wes."

A big muscular man came over probably 19 or 20 came and said, "What's your name, i'm Buck.". I said, "I'm Jake.". Buck said, "Welcome to the Boat."

I asked, "Wait, what boat, where am I?"

Buck said, "This is one of 36 boats created by the government to keep our species alive. We had one other boat that was sailing around these parts."

I asked, "What do you mean was?"

Buck answered, "Well it sank a few days ago, we think it was the Tven submarines, we saved you from the wreckage."

I asked "What are these Tven guys?"

Buck said, "Boy, you got hit on your head hard, anyway the Tven took over our world a few months back and they destroyed just about everything, so they must've attacked one of the Boats and you barely survived, probably why you don't remember much"

I said, "Yeah I guess so.". Just then a throbbing pain shot through my spine and into my skull.

I barely managed to say, "I think the pain is back." before I passed out again.

Check out my new book, 4 Men & The Beasts!