Chapter 8

Dinner came quickly after going back to knife throwing. I went to the bathrooms as everyone converged into the cafeteria. Sure enough, Mark and David are there.

"Hey guys", I say.

Mark says, "This is gonna have to be quick, people will start coming in here".

David replys, "Ok, what are we waiting for?".

Mark says, "This is my new buddy, Jake, he has invisibilty".

I say to David, "I heard you have telepathy".

David replys nervously, "Yeah...Who told you?".

I reply, "Dont worry, Mark told me".

Mark says, "Lets get started David".

David puts two fingers on each temple and emits a faint blue glow.

Mark whispers, "Hes trying to transfer a message through his mind to the other 3 with abilites. There are 2 on the same boat and 1 on another, he can put messages in anyones head".

David takes his fingers, off his temples and says, "They are alright for now, they havent been attacked yet".

Mark says, "Great, now we can go on with the plan, this Boat and a few others are docking on the eastern coast of what used to be the USA in a few days to hunt for the few remaining supplies, then when they send us off we run to the other Boat, the one with 2 of us on it, then we camp there while we execute our plan".

I hear footsteps so i run to the sink to act like im washing my hands and David walks out and Mark hids in the stall. I walk out and go to my table.

Buck comes on the PDA and says, "We are docking in 2 days to collect any remaining supplies on the eastern coast, please put your training top priority".

Dinner ends and we go to our cabin. David was the next after me and then Andrew. Jon came in 15 minutes later.
I hang my bow on the wall and look at it for a while. I go to my cot and go to sleep.