Chapter 7

I walk through the doors and see him at the end of a long hallway i speed walk toward him. I get closer and he dissapears.

"Hey, wait up!", I yell.

"Catch me if you can", he says with a smirk.

He teleports down back towards me about half the hallways length and opens a door and goes inside. I go to the door and walk in.

"I see you like to go invisible", Mark says.

I didn't even notice i went invisible, but i felt something. I tried to become visible and I felt it again. I went invisible again.

I said to Mark, "Im getting the hang of this invisible stuff".

"About that...", says Mark.

"What?", I ask, with sincere curiosity.

"Ok, the reason the Tven attacked yesterday was becuase of us, me and you, and a few others.", Mark says confessingly.

"Ok....What did we do?", I ask confused.

Mark continues, "The Tven can sense people with abilites. That submarine must have sensed one of us. They want us gone, all of the ones like us, it's becuase they know our potential".

I ask, "What do we do".

Mark ignores me and goes on, "There are others, 6 that I know of. There is 3 on our Boat. David is one, he has telepathy".

"I never knew anything", I say, feeling ignorant.

Mark continues, "We need to get together, bathroom next to the exit doors in the cafeteria, at dinner".

I reply confidently, "Ok, ill be there".

*I am still writing the book it will most likely be a 2 part series, maybe 3.*