Chapter 6

I walk up and down the deck but nothing more happens that night.

When dawn comes Wes and Buck come up on the deck and Buck says, "You can go relax in your sleeping quarters for a few hours, just be back by noon".

I reply, "Ok, ill be here".

I go down 6 floors to the sleeping quarters floor and take a nap. When I wake up I go by the table with the arrows and look up at the wall with the bows. I notice all 4 of them have names carved in them. I take the blank one off the wall and see a knife on the table. I carve my name in it, Jake. As i admire my work, Andrew and David come in.

"Sup", David says.

Jon walks in. He says, "Lets go to lunch they got meatball subs today".

Andrew says, "Aw yeah boyyyyy, lets go!".

Everyone runs out of the room into the cafeteria and we get our meatball subs. We all go to an empty table.

I ask, "Where's Buck and Wes?".

Andrew replies, "They are the leaders, well Buck is, Wes is more like his assistant, they got better things to do".

We all go to the training room and shoot some arrows.

Buck comes and yells, "Alright, knife throwing!".

Andrew goes first, he does alright. Next its David, he does a tad better than Andrew. After that Jon goes, he kinda sucks he only hit the board once. Now it my turn, I get 1 bullseye and 2 right next to the bullseye.

"Dang...." Jon says.

"Thanks" I reply with a smirk.

I look over and see Buck and Wes throwing knives too. Wes gets 2 bullseyes and an outer bullseye. Buck steps up next and get 3 bullseyes.

Andrew glances over and says, "Yeah, I know they're the best".

I say while staring, "Yeah...".

I look over at the other side of the room and see Mark there he gestures to come here with his hand.

I say to David, "I gotta go to the bathroom".

I casually walk over to the doors and then he dissapears.