Chapter 11

I wake up and get my bow and a quill of arrows. I go in the hallway and I see Buck.

He says, "Meet everyone in the cafeteria".

I go and someone says on the megaphone, "There is food and water on all tables, take a backpack and fill it with food, water and supplies, and an empty backback for collecting supplies on shore".

I go to one of the tables and get tons of chips and some packs of saltine crackers. I get lots of water bottles and a magnesium fire starter. I take an empty backpack and wait around. About 20 minutes later I hear a big mechanical rattle and a crunch. I look over in the general direction of the sound and see a big door open. I have never seen that one before.

The man on the megaphone says, "We have warriors go out first, make sure it's ok for the guardians to go out, when they give the signal we make it quick, run all day we are only going to be on shore until tommorow evening".

I see warriors run out from over the crowd. I remember my job and make my way through the crowd and go out.
Its all barren and wasted. I see a sign that reads, Welcome to New York. Nice, I see everyone else run off so I also go. I go into a big building and see papers and lots of others things. I see lots of rats and other unfriendly creatures. I reach the top of the building and look out. I see one of the Tven in the distance. It seems to just be wandering around. I go down a few floors and find a closet and there is lots of cans of beans and other non-perishable foods.
*All for today more coming tommorow!*