Chapter 9

I wake in an apartment. The mattress is unbelievabley comfortable. I get up and go to the window and I'm about 4 floors up, and i see, trees. I haven't seen one of those in ages. I look farther out and there is a big alien-like ship and there is missles coming out destroying buildings. I see some of the Tven come out of the ship and cling to the buildings. Thier claws turn into the closest thing a fist can be out of metal claws and put even more holes on the outsides of buildings. People come flying out and meet their untimely doom. I stare for a minute then as they get closer to my appartment building i run to the stairs and go all the way down. I hear a big crash and when i go down i peek through the door and see the Tven climbing up the elevator shaft. I wait and follow but go down the 4 feet drop to the elevator repair part of the shaft at the bottom. I poke around a bit and find i manhole. I pry it open and go in and put it back on the hole. I wait and I see US soliers going throught the sewers. One grabs me and we run down the sewers until we come out in another building. It hasn't been attacked yet, so that's a bonus.

The soldier says into his radio, "Elevator down to repair room".

The elevator comes down and we go in it and it takes us up about 12 floors. We come out and see people panicking and running around. He takes me to another stairwell and we go up 2 stories and reach the roof. He puts me on a helicopter up there and it takes off and then we end up in a military base. I get tranquailized along with 20 other people and I wake up on a Boat.

"It's my first boat", is the thought that goes through my head.

I hear a deafening explosion and I see a big ball of fire rise in the sky. I hear more explosions and Guardians come up on the deck and attack the offending Tven. The Guardians are easily overwhelmed and are thrown off the edge.
Another deafening explosion and I go off the edge of the Boat.