Dear Harry

Dear Harry, 

You've been gone for two weeks now. I haven't been coping well. The boys have even sent me to a therapist to help me forget. But I can't forget. You're all i ever think about. Your head of luscious curls, the way your smile lights up a room, your green eyes that I love so much. You're impossible to forget. I don't want to forget.

Of course the boys are worried about me. I'm even worried about me. My therapist is worried as well, and that's why she has handed me this Journal, so I can write down my innermost thoughts. I'm supposed to give it to her every week to read over, and i just feel weird giving it to her. Most of my thoughts revolve around you, so i guess thats why she wants to read it over, to make sure i'm handling everything well.

But to be honest im not, and yes im fairly aware she will read this. But  the truth has got to come out soone or later, yeah? She never specifically told me what to write. So im writing to you. I hope you dont mind. I want you to know how ive coped with the whole thing. Im going to tell you how its been without you here with me. How i feel all day everyday will be written down in here. Starting from day one, A.K.A, the day you left this world.