Days 90 and 91

Day Ninety:

Today I visited my mother, right after I visited you of course. I spent the entire day lounging around the house, playing with the girls and catching up with mum and Mark.

It felt nice to be with the family again, and it hurt that I had to leave them soon. When I pecked mum on the cheek, baring my farewell to her, she held me close to her. She didn’t want me to leave, and she made that clear when she began begging me to stay for the night, which I agreed to. I guess I might as well have the decency to spend more time with my family before I leave.

Day Ninety-One:

I spent today at the park, sitting on the benches reading my journal while the girls played on the playground. I’ve written a lot Harry, but it’s not enough. It’s never going to be enough. After taking the girls out for ice cream, and spending a couple hours with mum outside by the fire we had started, I said my final goodbyes. I held them so tightly in my arms, I swear they couldn’t breathe. I hugged them with all of the strength I had, letting them know how much I loved them. I kissed my mother on the cheek, telling her how much I loved her as well as the girls. I even hugged Mark as well. When he told me to come around again soon, I could feel the tears begin to start, and hastily made my way towards the car. It was the last time I would ever be seeing them.