Chapter 4

"Done," the twins chorused.

"Finally, it took you long enough," I joked.

"Ha ha, well not all of us are super geniuses," Fred countered.

"Yea, Fred's right," George said, "hey, it's seven, shouldn't you go get ready?"

"Oh, yea, right, thanks," I said.

I ran upstairs and brushed my hair. I decided to leave my hair down, just to try something different. I re-applied my make up because most of it had worn away. I sprayed myself with perfume, just a little. I was picking out my outfit when i heard Fred and George talking to someone downstairs. 

"Just take care of her, will you mate?" Fred asked concernedly.

"Yea, don't do anything stupid," George added.

"I won't, I was going to take her down to the lake..." Oliver trailed off, I assumed that the twins were staring him down.

I grabbed a cute pair of skinny jeans with rips in them, my favorite flowy tank top- solid black with like a knit lace for straps, and my solid black vans. I put everything on and started to head down stairs. Oliver was talking casually to the twins but stopped when he saw George's face. George and Fred were facing me and were surprised at my appearance.

"Damn, you look, damn," George said.

"Thanks George," I said.

He leaned down and whispered, "Are you wearing perfume?"

I was shocked that he picked it up, "Yea, thanks for noticing," I whispered back.

I looked at Oliver who was wearing jeans, sneakers, a nice sweater and a huge grin. He held out his arm and I took it happily.

"Don't do anything stupid Wood," Fred yelled as we walked out of the common room.

"Don't let them phase you," I said, "oh, and by the way, are you wearing cologne?"

"Yea, is it too much?" he asked nervously.

"No, it's nice, and you look wonderful too. Who knew a jock could clean up so well." I joked.

He chuckled, "You look stunning," he said. 

"Thanks," I said.

For the rest of the way to the lake we were silent, but I could tell he kept staring at me.

"So, this was your idea?" I asked excitedly when I saw the brooms at the edge of the lake.

"Yea, is it bad?" he asked.

"No, it's amazing. And you should lighten up, it's just a date." I said.

"Shall we," he said goofy and bowing.

"Absolutely," I said.

We mounted and flew over the lake for about an hour then we went back to the bank.

"Wow, that was an amazing first date, thanks Oliver," I said.

"No problem. I hope we can do it again sometime," he said quite calmly.

"I would love that," I replied, "I better go, Fred and George are probably waiting for me."

"Wait, one thing," he blurted out.

"Sure," I said.

"Would you ever consider, possibly dating someone like me?" he sheepishly said.

"Oliver, that's so sweet of you to ask, but you're graduating this year. We would never see each other anymore. If you are willing to wait, when I graduate, I would be delighted to date you," I replied. I saw his expression go from disappointment to pure joy at the last sentence.