Chapter 6

Author's Note: 
Thank you to everyone who has read this, if you have any suggestions for me, please, leave a comment. This is the first story I've written and I could use all the feedback I can get!

"Why are you up this early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," George said.

"I'm always up this early," I said.

"Not at half four," George said.

"I-I just had a bad dream, I woke up crying and I didn't want to wake any of the other girls, so I came down here," I said shakily.

"I'm sorry, I came down here because Fred was snoring, then I heard your voice, and I wanted to make sure you were alright," he said walking towards me, "what happened in your dream, and who were you talking to."

"I was talking to Gizmo," I said holding up the fidgeting pygmypuff.

"You finally picked out a name?" he said sarcastically, "It's been weeks."

"It's been a week, thank you, and yes, his name is Gizmo." I replied.

"How cute," he said planting a kiss on my forehead, "now about this dream, what happened?"

"I dreamed that my dad, got into the castle, but since he was a fugitive, someone killed him." I said.

"That's horrible, but don't worry, that won't happen," he said kissing me again, "I promise."

I sighed.

"What?" George asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said.

"Come on, I know you better than that, and you know it. There's something you're not telling me, what" he pushed.

"OK, but you can't tell anyone. I mean, we can tell Fred, but it has to be late tonight when no one is up." I said cautiously.

"Deal," George said.

"OK, so I'm going to tell you some pretty heavy stuff about me and my dad, and it's like top secret, like uncle Remus doesn't want me to know secret," I started.

"Damn, ok, go," George said sitting down on the couch and getting comfortable.

I sat down too and faced him crossed-legged, "OK, I don't know where to start, so I'm just gonna go for it. Sirius is Harry's godfather, but Harry is my brother."

"God brother you mean," George said.

"No, blood brother," I said.

"Wait, you mean-"

"Yes, Lily Potter is my mother." I said.

"Wh- how?" George asked.

"So, Lily and James got in a fight and split up for  while. Lily and my dad were already friends, so she went to him. They went to the Leaky Cauldron and got drunk and hooked up. When Lily found out she was pregnant, she stayed away from James until I was born. Once I was born, my dad told James, and he understood. He was a little miffed, but he understood. Two weeks later they got married and they would take care of me when my dad had to do serious stuff for work." I explained.

"Oh, and does Harry know?" George asked.

"No, he doesn't know about me, or Sirius being his god father, but I'm sure that before the year is up, he will." I said.

"Oh, OK, anything else?" George said sliding closer to me.

"Yea, so you know how my dad is an animgus, right?" I said.