2

Jacks pov

This is my second class with Elsa today. Period 2. Math class. I hate math. If I tried I would probably do good in it, but I try only to get at passing grade. Not an A.

The teacher is talking about stuff like triangles and cats. I don't know.

All I know is I'm going to fall asleep.

Elsa pov.

I can't believe I have all the same classes as Jack. And that he actually showed up to them.

Now I'm in math class when I hear a snore. I look next to me and see Jack sleeping.

He sat next to me in every class so far.

I didn't want to wake him he looked so cute. But I didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Jack! Wake up!" I whisper yelled and nugged him.

He didn't make a move.

I touched his hand knowing that my hand would be cold. I'm always cold to the touch but I never feel cold. I knew he would wake up form the sudden cold.

"What's up?!" He said as he woke up.

The whole class laughed. I put my face in my hands and laughed along. He looked at me and smiled.

"Mister Jack Overland Frost. You think it's nap time. Huh." The teacher paced around Jacks desk. "I see that in your other school you have a -D. That won't do. I also see that- do you mind if I read this out loud?" He said and looked at Jack.

Jack just looked away.

"I don't hear a no. I see that you knocked over your class ant farm, on purpose! And also you skipped classes and always nearly failed."

I look at Jack worried. Does he really do those things? I thought he would be a better than that.

Jacks pov

Elsa looked upset at what Mr. I-don't-knows speech about me in my old school. I didn't want her to know about that.

"Sorry about that sir, but it's not my fault math isn't my favorite subject."

Every one laughed except Elsa.

"Moving on from that. I want every one to get the person to your right's phone number. That wound be your study buddy for the finals. You will study with them every day and you will have assigned group homework."

Elsa! Elsa to my right! I'm gonna get her phone number and we will study at each other's houses!

Why am I so excited? I guess I have a little crush on Elsa. Or a big one. Yes, a big one.

I write my phone number down and give it to Elsa like it was no big deal and she hands me hers.

Right when the bell rang I put her number in my phone and by her contact I put a heart. I smile at the heart.

Elsa walks out of the class after me and saw me standing text to the door.

"Hey Jack! Want to walk to class together?" She asks.

"Ya, sure."

"How was your nap?" She joked.

"Eh. It was fine. Until a pretty girl woke me up. But that wasn't all that bad..."

She giggle and blushed.

"If you were a bad boy last year and skipped classes, why aren't you skipping classes here?"