11

A/N BIG HINT IN THIS CHAPTER!

Elsa's pov

It's Monday morning and I'm getting ready for school. I'm wearing light blue jean shorts with a partly see-through pink top. But honestly, who can find a shirt that isn't see-through these days?

I woke up Anna and went down stairs to start breakfast.

Good thing I have a doctors appointment today because I do not want to go to school. I'm probably leaving the school after lunch. The drive is about an hour away. And I'm gonna bring Anna, too.

I pour the milk in our cereal bowls and hear Anna happily bouncing down the stairs.

"You excited for school today, Els?"

"Yep." I say. She stops in her tracks jaw dropped.

"What?" She said mouth still open.

"Cause we are leaving half way through it. I have a doctors appointment remember?" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah!" She cheers and grabs her bowl.

After we finish our breakfast we get in the car. As I wait on the car Anna grabs the mail.

"Zia sent us money." She says and hands in to me as she gets in the car.

Our zia sends us money monthly so we car pay for food our house and my car. All the other things we want we have to earn the money during summer.

"Great. Yesterday our bills were sent and we didn't have enough money to pay them, but this should cover it." I put the half the money in the middle department and the other half in my wallet. I didn't want to carry so much money around with me.

I start the car and make our way to the school. There was no traffic and we seemed to be getting to school on time.

When we got to the school we made our separate ways. Anna has been getting less love letters with people knowing she's with Kristoff. She is still getting some, though, from the people that stalk her big time. Some guy followed us home one time. But it's okay! We called the police when he snuck in her room at night.

I walk to class and see Jack in the hallway. With a girl...

My cousin...

Rapunzel.

She seemed to be flirting with him. I couldn't tell if he was flirting back or not but he was smiling like an infant with free candy.

I run up to him. With a smile.

"Hey, Jack!" I get on my toes and kiss him right on the lips, in the hallway, in front of the whole school.

"Hey, Els." He says when he gets his breath back. "This is Rapunzel."

"I know. She's my cousin." I say coldly.

"Hey, Elsa. My parents just got back fr-" Punzie started.

"Awe shoot. I can't find it!" I cut her off pretending to look in my backpack.

"What?" She said annoyed and weirded out that I cut her off.

"The crap I don't give!" I grab Jack's hand with a smirk and lead him to our first class.

"Feisty are you?" He growls.

"Shut it." I say giggling.

We stop at the class and start our boring school work. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

Time skip to lunch

Me and Jack were walking in the hallway on the way to lunch. No sign of Punzie and we didn't talk about her since she and Jack met.