9

Important A/N at the end!

Elsa's pov

I walk home, still thinking about what happened at Summer Park.

I slightly blush and smile walking into the house. But then I stop smiling because of the weirdest and funniest thing on earth that I couldn't process in my head.

It was Anna, with her towel wrapped around her body, with another towel around her head. She looks like she just got out of the shower. She pointed at me and looked angry.

"Where have you been?!" She asked like a mother.

"Jack left his wallet so I went to the park to return it to him." I said simply leaving out the few details.

"You went to return it to him for one hour and forty six minutes!?" She's been counting?

"We walked around for a little bit." I fibbed. Thinking about what happened made me blush again.

"Why are you blushing?" She said still acting like a mother.

"Fine. I'll tell you. Let's sit on the couch."

I told her everything about Jacks fight and him running into the forest and our kiss.

"Elsa and Jack has their first kiss!" She yelled.

I didn't bother to explain why it wasn't our first kiss because I didn't want to rain on her perky parade. And I didn't even know if a kiss in first grade counted.

"Don't make a big deal, Anna." I said embarrassed.

"But this is a huge deal, Els! I totally ship it!" She said still very much excited.

"Ship it?" I say questionably.

"JELSA FOREVER!!" She yelled with her fist in the air and ran to her room.

What a mind she has.

I got a message from Jack. It read:

Jack❄️
Jack: hey. I'm moving to a different neighborhood. I'm really going to miss this place😢
Me: where are you moving to?
Jack: I don't know what the neighborhood is called yet.
Me: oh. It's still going to be in this state, right?
Jack: yeah, totally. I can't leave you her all alone, can I? 😏
Me: haha very funny. When are you moving.
Jack: my parents want to move right away. We are packing right now, leaving around night.
Me: oh. Good luck!
Jack: thx. Bye!
Me: bye!

It's weird Jack didn't know the name of the neighborhood he was moving into tonight. But I didn't bother to question it.

Jacks pov

I wanted to text Elsa that I was moving. But I didn't think it through all the way. I forgot that she would ask where I'm moving. Then I would have to tell her we are moving to one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the county.

My dad just got a promotion. A very big promotion. We are moving to the biggest house for sale that they could find. Yay... Note the sarcasm.

It's a very beautiful house, but I prefer smaller, simpler houses. It's a big, white, house. It has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (I have one sister). My room is connected with its own bathroom. It also has another room connected to it which I'm going to use for art. I look forward to the extra room, but I think I would see my parents less because of the promotion and the fact that I will be about a mile away from them because the house is so big.

I'm planning to tell Elsa soon. I think I will show her the house and explain my parents promotion.

I might just show her tomorrow...