4

Elsa's pov.

"Do you want to go out to dinner?"

Omg omg omg. He just asked me to... DINNER?!

"Yes. Of course!" I'm so happy! Wait! Act cool. Act cool. "Yeah sure whatever..."

"Yes!" He cheers with a smile. (A/N the beginning of jelsa💕) "Great. I'll pick out up after school tomorrow. I have to get going to the bus station, since I didn't bring my car. I'll see you tomorrow, though. Bye!"

"Bye. It's a couple blocks down the right!" I shout as he leaves.

"Bye!" He shouts back.

He leans in and kisses my cheek then runs off toward the bus station.

My cheeks turn bright red as I touch the place he kissed. He kissed me! I can't believe this!

All of a sudden my stomach starts to cramp. I should go inside now.

Jacks pov.

"Elsa said yes. Elsa said yes!" I say all the way home.

"If you want Elsa to be okay, you'll stay away from her." A voice say behind me.

I turn around and see a tall red/brown haired boy with side burns. He looks muscular like he can do damage. He seems really familiar, too.

"Who are you?" I ask with confidence.

"I'm Hans Isles, Elsa's friend. From PE."

"You have no business telling me to stay away from her!" I say.

"Elsa is mine. She is my business. So stay away from her." He gets madder.

"How do I know you? Other than PE?"

"No-nowhere... You just moved back how could I know you?"

He looks- and sounds like Charlie... No he can't be! Charlie is dead. Long gone. I went to his funeral.

"Charl-" I start before being cut off.

"No! No... They call me Hans now. That boy you once knew is gone." He looks down at the floor.

"You faked your death?" I said surprised.

"That was the only way. The only way to start a new life. The only way to stop being a push over!-" he raises his voice.

"You were never a push over! You were my best friend! A loved you like a brother!" I cut him off.

"You loved him. He's gone. Forever. Now stay away from Elsa! And don't tell anyone about this conversation."

Before I could respond he already left.

I continue to walk to the bus stop. I sit in the bench and think about where in taming Elsa tomorrow.

Yes, I'm still takin her out even though the threat. It didn't seem real. Just a normal jealous boy threat to the new boyfriend.

Maybe I should take her on a picnic...

Elsa's pov.

I took my medicine and my cramps are gone. I have nothing to do but think about my date tomorrow.

I NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR!

So I call my only two friends Anna and Mer to help me pick out an outfit.

Merida🐒 (Elsa texting Merida)

Me: Hey girl I need your help asap come fast!

Anna👯
Me: Hey I need you to cut your date short cause I need your help!

Annas pov

Me and Kristoff are sitting in his couch just about to have our first kiss. I know right? We've been having a thing for 11 months but he never made a move...

Right as it was about to happen...

"BING BING BING!" My phone rings.

Who could be destroying this amazing moment?

"Who is it?" Kristoff asked

"It's my sister. She needs me now. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" I kiss him on the cheek and run out the door.

I run in the house and see Elsa and Merida in Elsa's room.

"What? What's the emergency?!" I ask in panic.

"I need help dressing for a date!"

Heyo. Sorry I haven't posted in forever. But I wanted to wait till people actually read it. Thanks so much for reading this. And I'll start righting longer ones farther into the book.

BYE BYE LOVE BUGS!🐞

AND ELSAS SECRET IS NOT THAT SHES ON HER PERIOD DUDES!